Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heart-shaped piece of silver.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dPolly

06-06-2012

Last chapter: Fetus

Plots, murders, lies, and so forth. It's all too much for Vayne; She quits. But, the next day, as she listens to her classic music in her studio while reading some old novel, she recalls something, something very odd.

Duriel Sciacallo had a reputation of a killer; Whoever his target may be, he went hard on him, always stabbing quickly and running away. Vayne had experienced this when she confronted him in the streets of Noxus, the man simply ran circles around her and tore the night hunter apart. It was only Sciacallo's high respect for the code of honor that kept him from finishing off poor Shauna.

But, why did he fight Vayne with such ferocity? Why didn't he do the same when Fiora attacked him the night this story began? There are many posibilities to this, but Vayne is pretty sure she knows the exact reason: Duriel didn't want to cause any harm to Fiora. But that makes way for more questions; What was keeping the born killer from spilling his opponent's blood?

"I've had enough of this" The night hunter shakes her head, trying to focus on something else. Ever since she saw the combat between Fiora and Sciacallo, everything had changed for the worse; She had terrible pains from all the recent wounds, she had lost a friend to this political nonsense, she almost died in the fields of justice and for that she now suffered of a horrible panic to ever set foot on the rift again. And, even with all those reasons to forget about the whole thing, she just keeps thinking "Why didn't Sciacallo hurt that egocentric *****?"

Maybe, just maybe, we all know the answer:

Pregnancy.

The grand duelist thinks to herself
"Fiore, la mía fiore... How good it is that, despite what might happen, being with you never fails to make me smile" Sciacallo takes Fiora's hands, and their eyes meet; So intense are the feelings between the two of them, that it seems they stare at each other's souls.

Oh, Duriel, you've always been so strange, so polite, so nice. While some may call you fragile boy, I've always thought of you as a real man. One who cares about his woman, and always tries his best to make her happy. Why did meaningless things such as politics and greed get the best of you? Why did you decide to put your father's ambitions above your own feelings? -- Fiora closes her eyes, and imagines her beloved's face once again.

"Tesoro, I do not know what happened. Sadness and pressure took ahold of me" Duriel puts his arms around the woman and kisses her cheek "But it is all okey now, amore. I will never leave your side again"

"But how?" The woman asks, knowing that beautiful dreams like this always come to an end "How will you stay with me, when we're so far away?"

"Yes, we are, somehow, separated" While Duriel speaks, Fiora feels as if taken away by the warmth of Sciacallo's unending love for her "Blast that heart-shaped piece of silver that tore us apart"

"So, is this the end... ?" Fiora cries. She doesn't want this moment to end.

"No, amore. I will always watch over you" The image of Duriel starts to fade away as the woman regains consciousness.

"Don't leave me. Hold me. Don't let me go"

"I would never do such a thing" The man says, calmly, with that usual, gentle smile on his face, the same smile that made him such a wonderful man.

"And how will I know that you're there?" Fiora's eyes open wide, and while images cease to exist, a sweet whisper sounds within her head.

"I will always be there" He says "For the fruit of our love lives inside of you"

dPolly

05-01-2013

Wait a minute... I wrote this? I had completely forgotten about this story. Good thing nostalgia brought me here.

Hmm, I wonder, will this bump help the text get a reader, maybe? I'd like to see some critics. I believe there's a lot of things I can improve in my storytelling, but without some feedback I'm not sure where to start.

Perdicus

Recruiter

05-01-2013

Oh look, the only other Vayne story gets necro'd the same day i was going to release mine.
Don't really have feedback, I am completely new to Fan-Fic.
It seems like a good piece of Action based storytelling, not really my style (im more in to emotionall exploration type stories

Either tonight or tomorrow i will release mine, its in final editing ATM but i have school related stuff to keep on top of.

Stay tuned for: The Redeemer, Part one: Lux and Alice
(shameless plug)

AerithRayne

05-01-2013

Quote:
Perdicus:
Oh look, the only other Vayne story gets necro'd the same day i was going to release mine.
Don't really have feedback, I am completely new to Fan-Fic.
It seems like a good piece of Action based storytelling, not really my style (im more in to emotionall exploration type stories

Either tonight or tomorrow i will release mine, its in final editing ATM but i have school related stuff to keep on top of.

Stay tuned for: The Redeemer, Part one: Lux and Alice
(shameless plug)

There are quite a few Vayne stories floating around... (http://www.fanfiction.net/game/League-of-Legends/10/0/0/1/0/71258/0/0/0/1/0/)

As for feedback on this particular piece, pending. I just wanted to welcome you again to the forums <3

dPolly

05-01-2013

It's good to be back!

Perdicus

Recruiter

05-01-2013

Quote:
AerithRayne:
There are quite a few Vayne stories floating around... (http://www.fanfiction.net/game/League-of-Legends/10/0/0/1/0/71258/0/0/0/1/0/)

As for feedback on this particular piece, pending. I just wanted to welcome you again to the forums <3

Yowks

thats a lot

i should check out FF.net more

(ok no more forums until i get my editing finished, really want this up by tonight, bye for now)