Fort Hood/Austin Tx Area Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chounji

04-11-2012

Hey,

Just curious how many players are in the Fort Hood/Killeen/Austin area. Recently moved here and was wanting to get a feel for the community we have here. Its fine if you live in Dallas/Fortworth area or even in San Antonio. Just wanting to see how many people I can have post in my area.

Appreciate it guys and I am looking forward to seeing all your posts!

Potato404

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

im over in frisco so DFW area for me

Kenainstein

04-11-2012

Tyler if u know where that is

Gorlath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

San Anton here

ahAbyss

04-11-2012

My friend Marco89 is, i'm in Houston, we're looking for someone to do that Austin tournament that's April 28, 29 with, if you're a good player (its $20 entry fee though).

Chounji

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahAbyss View Post
My friend Marco89 is, i'm in Houston, we're looking for someone to do that Austin tournament that's April 28, 29 with, if you're a good player (its $20 entry fee though).
Ya I was asking because eventually I will be wanting to find a team and it would just be easier if we all lived close for tournaments etc... But atm was just getting a feel for the area.

woogie36

04-11-2012

from westlake, but dont live there anymore

KDragon5

04-11-2012

reporting in from Austin!

CrimsonDawn

04-11-2012

I'm originally from the DFW, but I live in Austin.

Chounji

04-11-2012

Where do you guys hear about tourney in our area? I saw one on reddit but thats about it. Any specific sites you all look at or do you just happen to know someone who told you? Appreciate your help guys!

EDIT: Spelt Hear as Here... fail =D