Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Performance Hotfix and an Update on Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lotrfish

04-11-2012

I like this. It means I'll actually have enough IP for the champ.

hollowZone

04-11-2012

Also sometimes sivir's boomerang (her Q) disappears when thrown... Idk if thats happened to anyone else but... lol

Town hall

Recruiter

04-11-2012

Quote:
TheySeMeTrolling:
so , if u patch next week any chance we get varus and hecarim in the same patch ?

I would love Riot until the end of time if they did this.

Rigaudon

04-11-2012

Poor Rara, She's like that poor messenger that is sent to negotiate with the wild barbarians.

Rigaudon

04-11-2012

Quote:
hollowZone:
Also sometimes sivir's boomerang (her Q) disappears when thrown... Idk if thats happened to anyone else but... lol

That Happens with Katarinas Dagger too, It's a graphical glitch. It still does the damage, but if you move at the right moment when using the ability, it fires but doesn't show the graphics and does not go on cooldown visually (But you still have to wait)

Scontro

04-11-2012

I wont down vote because it's you Rara, and it's ok if it's to ensure good perfomance.

But I have a question, would this delay the Varus patch too?

Leonson

04-11-2012

This happens EVERY time you go out of town for a con or tournament.

Perhaps you could figure out why that is and maybe leave essential people home next time.

d4l3kcaan

04-11-2012

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FullMetalAce0

04-11-2012

It's more like the issues were known on the PBE over the course of the last week, its just that Riot decided to wait until now to realize that they needed to fix it.

irukun

04-11-2012

Quote:
Scontro:
I wont down vote because it's you Rara, and it's ok if it's to ensure good perfomance.

But I have a question, would this delay the Varus patch too?

same question. tyvm