Game Performance Hotfix and an Update on Hecarim

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord Killboss

04-13-2012

God yes! RIOT is totally releasing 3D Mode in this coming up patch, hands down! Haha

AgonisT

04-13-2012

First people complain champs are coming out too frequently, now they're complaining they're not coming out fast enough. All I'm hearing is ***** ***** *****, so in the mean time I'm going to continue to familiarise myself with the 90+ champs there already is and accrue IP so by the time the patches do come out I'll be able to get both champs, then sit back and watch the chat screen full of "I wanna get Heccarim/Varus soo bad but I don't have enough yet".

TheWheatOne

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UlquiorraKuchiki View Post
First people complain champs are coming out too frequently, now they're complaining they're not coming out fast enough. All I'm hearing is ***** ***** *****, so in the mean time I'm going to continue to familiarise myself with the 90+ champs there already is and accrue IP so by the time the patches do come out I'll be able to get both champs, then sit back and watch the chat screen full of "I wanna get Heccarim/Varus soo bad but I don't have enough yet".
I don't care about the champ, just the patch.

AgonisT

04-13-2012

True dat. I would've thought patch notes at least would be out by now but I guess there's still a bit to do.

Hanbei Fei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

well ty riot you dare to announce a new champ before you've even released the previous one and now you talk about bugs...you guys sure have too much time on your hands don't you? and I was like oh wow hecarim isn't out and they are already working on varus what a hard working team...but as always riot has a hidden trick called major fail. Instead of making new champs work on current ones...balance...achievement system...community based daily tournaments...new skins(?)...new champ textures

Critical Tickle

04-14-2012

Could we please get another update on what's happening?

Hyruler

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scroova View Post
It's nice to see genuine dedication to the community. Keep up the good work guys!
Ditto. I'm glad I know what is going on now.

Verifying

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

gave me time to save ip. will have 12600 by time he comes out then enough for the next one

blkplsgo

04-14-2012

Im glad Riot is making sure the players experience is always optimal. Some people say they are cash cows... but if they were, they would have released all of this stuff and not cared about player experience.

2 Unlimited

04-14-2012

Thats fine riot ill be hordeing my old riot points for ezreal skin and getting more points for next week then.