Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Performance Hotfix and an Update on Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrTap

04-11-2012

Quote:
TrueElements:
TL;DR: Patch next week.

This delay sounds pretty serious they should just release Hecarim with Varus since there's been a strong rumor about Varus being released only a week after Hecarim anyway... I mean Varus is technically finished since he was 100% non-game breaking playable at PAX.

1. People wouldn't fight and dodge because they don't get to play the new champ.
2. Riot would be making x2 the amount of cash from the same patch and if they ran into champion design slowdowns with the next one just delay haha.

Rei Ayanami

04-11-2012

"give them the business" hahaha made my day XD

Raygriffin

04-11-2012

You know what? Take as much time as needed, i'm willing to give some time to fix bugs that could ruin the experience if released prematurely. If they did, I'd probably spend the time off of LoL, rather than playing while I wait.

Danimite

04-11-2012

Quote:
liveroadkill:
Trust me the herciam bugs were pretty big

Charging at someone that JUST flashed over a wall.... WEEEEEE I'M A 787!!!!

unwantedsx

04-11-2012

better have varen then riot.t tired of the ****.give us some updates on wats going on quicker then two three days. makes me want to quit playing leagis **** service

unwantedsx

04-11-2012

wow the word c r a p was ***** wat a joke

Sekuda

04-11-2012

i wanted heracim sooooo badly =(.

Catbus9

04-11-2012

Thanks Rara. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that my biggest fear with the future of LoL is that Riot will focus on releasing new champions to maximize profits with less and less concern for the health of the game. Glad to see evidence that we're still a long way away from that. I'll buy Hecarim when he comes out to reward you guys for continued awesomeness :P lol.

Kyurian

04-11-2012

Well the Surrender thing isn't that much of a bid deal, but yeah targeting champs is a good thing

Skaarrjj

04-11-2012

Quote:
UhSuperSwag:
I want my horse. Q_Q

you will not receive your horse.

Instead you will receive a ant.

Treat it well.