Game Performance Hotfix and an Update on Hecarim

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seyunx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

4-week patch!

eggmeister00

04-11-2012

as disappointing news as this is i can live without my undead Centaur for a few more days at least

liveroadkill

04-11-2012

Trust me the herciam bugs were pretty big

ProgFox

04-11-2012

My heart, it aches for you Hecarim...

Caedas793

04-11-2012

Why is this announcement not on the front page?
I've seen quite a bit of forum rage already because most people believe Riot is doing nothing but sitting around on their arses.
A small heads-up as soon as people reach the site will surely calm the ragers and give people an easier outlet to post feedback.

SangMarie

04-11-2012

While it is disappointing to have to wait for the new fixes and champs, I will gladly wait so that the patch is complete and as bug free as possible. No use crying over "you told us 4/10" and ect. Let us remember what being strict to the set deadlines did to ME3(tyvm EA for being so strict with bioware>_>) It's programming ppl, one tiny out of place character can fk things up and are hard to find and fix sometimes:P be patient ^_^

Jewkitten

04-11-2012

but i want my horse, my horse is amazing.......i wanna give it a lick......i bet it tastes just like raisins ;P. hopefully it will b soon, thx for the update

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueElements View Post
TL;DR: Patch next week.
Or later.

exe3

04-11-2012

Can only imagine the disaster that would have occurred had the patch been released in its regular 2 week cycle given it'll now be 4 weeks between patches.

Will these bugs have been introduced with this patch or are they currently in the game in some form?

Gilder

04-11-2012

I am fine with you pushing back the patch but at least let us see the patch notes. We deserve that much dont we?