Reginald's Ezreal Tutorial/ Highlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReginaId

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq5Ves19kDs

So here it is, my ezreal tutorial!

Thanks for watching and please subscribe!!

Leirkov

08-08-2010

Loved your Shaco tutorial, helped me get comfortable with him. I play a good Ezreal, this will help. Thanks!

Synergy3

08-08-2010

Ah look, it has been moved here!

Senior Recruiter

08-08-2010

"Have a nice day, and bye!"

you are so well mannered!

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

No offense as your video shows you're obviously an insanely good player, but really, I feel like that's all it shows. There's no problem with that, except that you label it as a tutorial. Multiple times you say that you're able to play aggressively even though you're at low HP because you can use Arcane Shift as a flash (which is a valid point), but your Arcane Shift isn't even up or you just used it to engage. Telling people that you currently have some great items up and you "can just stand still and fight them without kiting" isn't teaching anything. When you tower juggle on Vlad, you say you're still relatively safe from ganks because you're keeping your Arcane Shift up just in case you need to flash over a wall, but you actually use it to initiate and when somebody actually DOES come to gank you, your Arcane Shift is down for another 6 seconds. When you're fighting Vlad and Morgana 1v2, you don't even mention that you got saved completely by a Shen Ult. The only advice you offer is that you know you can take them because Ezreal is strong, and that's it, which honestly isn't telling much of anything at all for a tutorial. When you kill Pantheon, you say that you "position yourself and kill Pantheon even with the creeps in the way," but the reality is that the only reason Pantheon died there is because he stupidly came out from the cover of his creeps, not thanks to your own positioning (your AS and Ghost were down). If you'd have mentioned that you'd have been able to kill him with auto attacks due to your boots (which is true and what would have happened most likely), then it'd be fine, but the fact is that it wasn't due to your great positioning that you got the kill - it was due to your boots, allowing you to keep up and attack despite him running away. Furthermore, you talk about how great you are at landing your Q's (which is fine and true), but you don't really give any advice on how to land them better. At 6 minutes in, you don't even do what you're describing. You say you AS past the tanks and target the squishies, but at the exact same time you're saying this you're kiting/killing a Sion as your team kills Rammus, followed by you ASing past a Fiddlesticks (tank...?) to finish off the low hp Morgana and Vlad. You didn't even explain some of the basic tricks you used like killing a minion and immediately using Mystic Shot on the champ who was depending on it for skillshot cover, little tricks and tips that would serve to help your video much more as a tutorial video. You don't even cover stuff like using Ezreal's passive as a tower pushing mechanism or other basic stuff. And as someone else notes, half the time you aren't using B. Greaves like you recommend, but rather Boots 3/5 instead without any explanation whatsoever.

Again, I know you can probably roflstomp me with ease, but this really isn't very good as a tutorial video. You're better off just labeling it as a highlights video or something. I'm sure you could potentially turn it into a good one, but this isn't the way to do it.

Karalius

08-09-2010

thats why you die so often when "playing agressive" in other word - silly.
theres even videos on solomid livestream of you failing at towerdiving or getting baited by nasus

this "tutorial" works half the time versus half the players.
you can figure out witch half the players is that, good ones, or not so much.

spoq

08-09-2010

interesting highlight but rune page does show different values then what reginald says he actually uses.
video: 20 ap + 4,15% crit + 16% crit dmg
audio : ap quintessence,ap marks,crit seals and crit dmg glyphs (30ap,4.15% crit chance,5.04% crit dmg)

Eppa

08-09-2010

tbh this is more of spotlight video than guide.

Ma Chérie

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
No offense as your video shows you're obviously an insanely good player, but really, I feel like that's all it shows. There's no problem with that, except that you label it as a tutorial. Multiple times you say that you're able to play aggressively even though you're at low HP because you can use Arcane Shift as a flash (which is a valid point), but your Arcane Shift isn't even up or you just used it to engage. Telling people that you currently have some great items up and you "can just stand still and fight them without kiting" isn't teaching anything. When you tower juggle on Vlad, you say you're still relatively safe from ganks because you're keeping your Arcane Shift up just in case you need to flash over a wall, but you actually use it to initiate and when somebody actually DOES come to gank you, your Arcane Shift is down for another 6 seconds. When you're fighting Vlad and Morgana 1v2, you don't even mention that you got saved completely by a Shen Ult. The only advice you offer is that you know you can take them because Ezreal is strong, and that's it, which honestly isn't telling much of anything at all for a tutorial. When you kill Pantheon, you say that you "position yourself and kill Pantheon even with the creeps in the way," but the reality is that the only reason Pantheon died there is because he stupidly came out from the cover of his creeps, not thanks to your own positioning (your AS and Ghost were down). If you'd have mentioned that you'd have been able to kill him with auto attacks due to your boots (which is true and what would have happened most likely), then it'd be fine, but the fact is that it wasn't due to your great positioning that you got the kill - it was due to your boots, allowing you to keep up and attack despite him running away. Furthermore, you talk about how great you are at landing your Q's (which is fine and true), but you don't really give any advice on how to land them better. At 6 minutes in, you don't even do what you're describing. You say you AS past the tanks and target the squishies, but at the exact same time you're saying this you're kiting/killing a Sion as your team kills Rammus, followed by you ASing past a Fiddlesticks (tank...?) to finish off the low hp Morgana and Vlad. You didn't even explain some of the basic tricks you used like killing a minion and immediately using Mystic Shot on the champ who was depending on it for skillshot cover, little tricks and tips that would serve to help your video much more as a tutorial video. You don't even cover stuff like using Ezreal's passive as a tower pushing mechanism or other basic stuff. And as someone else notes, half the time you aren't using B. Greaves like you recommend, but rather Boots 3/5 instead without any explanation whatsoever.

Again, I know you can probably roflstomp me with ease, but this really isn't very good as a tutorial video. You're better off just labeling it as a highlights video or something. I'm sure you could potentially turn it into a good one, but this isn't the way to do it.

Wall of text crits you for 102894120 damage.

AdorableSatan

08-09-2010

What I saw was you picking on players who are obviously very bad. I don't think that represents Ezreals true capabilities very well. If you want to show us what he's made of, play, for example, your dearest friend, George.