@Riot Ranked Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quinessant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0gl1tch0 View Post
Add "Jabebot" as a friend and send him the message !help.

Find your dominion elo
I know about this, which makes me think of them potentially adding it, forgot to mention that in the original post.

Quinessant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

WEll atleast the dominion elo thing used to work, it appears to have been removed.

Quinessant

04-12-2012

bump

Quinessant

04-13-2012

Bump.

Wall of Jerico

Recruiter

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinessant View Post
Ranked Dominion, can we expect this any time soon, dominion is fun, but i see no point in playing it/learning the true way things roll in it if there is no option to show that i'm better or worse than other players. I can also see this causing big teams to have "subteams" that play dominion which would be interesting. And it would probably make all the people who say dominion sucks give it a second chance.
Ranked Dominion would be awesome, I agree. I don't know if Riot will do it though because they have pretty much only balanced the game for SR. Unfortunately,it would probably screw things up if they had to account for ranked Dominion also.

Quinessant

04-13-2012

That may be true, but i'm still hoping for a comment from a red, they might only be focusing on SR, but I el they should adress dominion and mother of god just do something about TT

yausser

04-13-2012

Will the playerbase for Dominion support another variant? Isn't the queue for Reg-Draft mode long as is? Or is the hope that having ranked will entice enough people to support itself?

Master Juke

04-13-2012

bump

DontBeScardHomie

04-13-2012

bump for ranked dom

Quinessant

04-13-2012

bamp