@Riot Ranked Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quinessant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Ranked Dominion, can we expect this any time soon, dominion is fun, but i see no point in playing it/learning the true way things roll in it if there is no option to show that i'm better or worse than other players. I can also see this causing big teams to have "subteams" that play dominion which would be interesting. And it would probably make all the people who say dominion sucks give it a second chance.

Quinessant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Bump xd.

LtmStudMuffin

04-11-2012

I'd love a Ranked Dominion.

KSHarrison

04-11-2012

Same +1

Would really love a Riot opinion on this, considering this is like the 50th thread on this that still hasn't received a response. Community has shown it would like an answer.

Quinessant

04-11-2012

Bump. Gonna bump after every game of dominion tonight. Anyone who cares should do the same!

Alphamech

04-11-2012

Needs to happen.

Hardcore Soup

04-11-2012

I saw your name... thought it was a Quintessence thread. That was disappointing.

Shiliski

04-11-2012

I'd play Dominion ranked.

I play ranked because I don't want to hear players saying "who cares it's just a game"...

Fine, sure, it is just a game. But I still like winning, and I see no reason not to at least try.

Basically, I don't play Dominion because there's no Ranked option.

Quinessant

04-11-2012

Bump.

Quinessant

04-11-2012

Bump