Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Very bad tribunal system, Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Underpantaloons

04-11-2012

My main account Underpanties was banned until the end of the month.

I play oddball champs that still fulfill the intended roles and I never rage or afk in games. I am threatened with reports before the game even starts for choosing the champs I actually enjoy playing, but I try my hardest, despite my team afk'ing and raging the entire time, regardless of my performance.

I remember Morello saying that you won't be banned solely for champ selection, as long as you actually try to play, and don't rage out and cuss. Thats what I've been doing.

I tried emailing support and was given an automated reply telling me to review the summoner's code. Okay. Pendragon, please some help. Ty.

EDIT : To anyone who has happened to look up my profile; I've played about 1/4 of my ranked games as Evelynn. I was given a lot of flak in a previous thread for this, but remember Soraka Bot on the EU Server, who carried himself to 2k ELO with Revive/Rally jungle Eve, at a time when she was seen as just as terrible as she is now. I know this because I've been an Eve player since Beta. How many times was he flamed in champ select for his pick, but he went and played her anyway? I don't care what Riot/the community says about Eve, I think she's still a very strong character, despite the stun removal. I think AP Mid Janna is an absurdly strong pick for any team, and almost makes the nuker role obsolete with her disruption of combos and teamfights. I don't pick these characters to 'troll', or to 'be hipster'. I pick them because I think they're legitimately strong champs who win the game in this meta. Please look into this Pendragon. If I'm wrong, then go ahead and tell everyone what a 'jackass' I am.

----------------

Quote:
Krazikarl:
I'm saying that the reason for your ban was probably that you constantly made people upset.

Now they might not have been upset for a good reason, but you have to look at this from Riot's perspective. If you have 1 person who is constantly making a large fraction of the people he plays with angry, its much easier to correct the 1 person's behavior than trying to change the behavior of basically the entire community.

Once again - my advice is to stick to normals if you want to play those champs and builds. You shouldn't get banned there.

You'd think so - I honestly get more **** for picking Evelynn / AP JAnna in normals than I do in rankeds. Because there's no pick order, even if I ask nicely to play AP Janna, some jackass always locks in Annie and says "LOL SUPPORT MID NO IM MID" and feeds.

In ranked, I say straight up "I'd like AP Mid" as soon as the queue pops. When its my turn I say "Playing AP Janna". I'm very upfront with what I'm playing and how I'm playing it..

If I'm playing Evelynn, I always pick her on a team that is tanky enough, when the enemy team has squishies. I'm very careful about picking her because of this whole banning nonsense. When I pick her, I preface by saying "Would you guys rather me play a champ I've played 700 games and can win, but is unpopular, or a FoTM champ I've played a total of six games?"

They tell me to pick who I'm good at; sometimes they ***** and moan once I lock in Eve, and sometimes I get reported, even if I do the best on the team.

But I don't think I've 'ruined' anyone's playing experience with my champ picks. They ruin it for themselves with their ****ty attitudes over certain champ picks.

I'm the same way about certain champs, there's some I can't stand having on my team; I HATE when people lock in first-pick Veigar Mid or AD Nidalee Top, but I don't say anything about their picks or rage about it in chat. I let people play who they want, and gank their lanes more often than I normally would. I don't think it's fair that I'm lumped in with the same people who run down mid 30 times in a game because they think its funny, or spam racial slurs every 5 seconds in all chat. I'm not purposely feeding, or intentionally ruining games or harassing people. People disagree with my champ picks, and that's fine - but I'm picking them because I personally think they're strong picks, and they are by far the champs I am most skilled with. I'm playing to have fun and win, not to ruin anyone else's experience. So many losses on my Janna/Eve are from people's attitudes, not my performance, despite my team raging at me in the chat log. I don't deserve a ban for this.

dumponursoul

04-11-2012

Upvote for pendragon

EDIT: justice is served

Handsomemaro

04-11-2012

qq more plz

Kastrophyic

04-11-2012

i summon the pentadragon to smite teh.

Underpantaloons

04-11-2012

Pendragon please help

Underpantaloons

04-11-2012

bump

Wulfestopheles

04-11-2012

Why? We all know what his answer will be

"Dear Summoner, I have reviewed your case, and can confidently say that the ban was justifed, you were being a **** in game."

Underpantaloons

04-11-2012

Quote:
Wulfestopheles:
Why? We all know what his answer will be

"Dear Summoner, I have reviewed your case, and can confidently say that the ban was justifed, you were being a **** in game."

I want to see him say this, because I don't rage in games. I am legitimately in the dark as to why I am not allowed to play.

If it's for my champ selections, that is BS, and they said beforehand that you won't be banned for picking a champion.

legends made

04-11-2012

Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon

will come soon

EDIT:

WOMBO COMBO THE DRAGON HAS SPOKEN! WE WIN, HE GOT BANNED BAYLIFE.

Underpantaloons

04-11-2012

Quote:
legends made:
pentadragon [...]

will come soon.

Who is pentadragon?