Camera Lock - Top Lane - Dyrus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkÇide

04-11-2012

Am I the only one to notice that Dyrus plays with his camera locked and unlocks it when he needs to look around but normally has it locked? This brings up a couple points..

This is how I play and I wish the spacebar could be reverse mapped so that holding the key would unlock the camera. I've found myself lost between locked and unlocked as a result of the toggle lock system because I remap Y to spacebar to lock/unlock on the fly.

Second point; I can see why Dyrus plays solo top as it's the most forgiving position to play from on purple team if you camera lock or hybrid lock like Dyrus does.

Third point; since Dyrus, a member of TSM camera locks most of the time while he plays does this mean it's possible to play camera locked and not suck balls!? You wouldn't think so if you just read these forums and never tried both camera play styles.

And lastly; yes this is another very thinly veiled pitch for a camera view mirroring option and an excuse to bring up a pitch for an unlock camera while holding key.

UncutCIoud

04-11-2012

keep it locked and watch map... unlock when needed

Zydico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

I do the same thing. It really hurts my gameplay though when I'm on purple team and we're pushed to our turret at bot lane. Makes me feel uncomfortable >.<

DarkÇide

04-12-2012

I agree, being pushed to your turret while in bot lane on purple team is the most uncomfortable place/situation on the map.