What ever happened to Karma fixes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawkeye View Post
The unltimate spirit bond could act like a siphon of on ally you send some of your health to them and on enemy they send health to you.
That's an interesting idea..

Prince Kassad

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawkeye View Post
I think soul shield is really good, and by far her best ability. Heavenly wave isn't bad on the damage side but doesn't seam to be able to use it very well for its healing side, I think i would prefer maybe instead of a heal on this the ultimate would maybe give it a very short stun or maybe a mana regen based on damage done since they like the duality of harm/help with the character with it something along those lines.
I hope they keep the heal. It is so much a part of Karma's core design, and it is not spammable so it doesn't really lead to passive bot lane play.

Codos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

bump

jars

07-30-2012

I want a range increase on her shield. that would be baller as hell if it had the same range as kayle heal

Codos

11-16-2012

bringin it back

Thunder Titz

11-16-2012

I really love Karma, she's really fun even though she's underwhelming. I hope after the rework she's viable both in mid and support.

Codos

11-19-2012

need more love on this topic

Codos

01-30-2013

Hi

Super Explosion

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codos View Post
Hi
Do you know how many dragons Guinsoo has to wrestle on his way to Riot HQ?

Rolingachu

01-30-2013

Who's karma?