Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Support runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungUnicorn

04-11-2012

I'm a big support player, I usually play with 3-4 other people so i'm needed in this role often. At the moment, I switch between Movement speed Quints, Armor yellows, MR blues when i'm playing someone like Leona or Alistar; Flat AP Quints/blues, mana regen yellows if i'm playing a healer.

Are health regen quints or gold per 5 quints better choices?

GiantGiraffalo

04-11-2012

People have their preferences. I run/hope to run armor reds, gp5 seals, mr blues, and gp5 quints. I might change the mr blues to cooldown blues or mana regen blues.

Epjest

04-11-2012

Imo depends on which support, and who your fighting but ^ is pretty normal for a typical support page.
I play hyper aggressive tank supports and aim to impact the game early so I do flat armor red + yellow, scaling mr blue, and health quints. I'm that psycho who wants to dive at level 2~3 and the page supports my insanity.

Kaolla

04-11-2012

gp10 quints and yellows
AP reds
mana regen blues

RabidBulldog

04-11-2012

I just started using the gp10 quints and yellows along with armor reds and MR blues and I really like it. But for if you want to be tanky for Taric, Ali, or Leona I would use armor yellow instead of gp10

YoungUnicorn

04-11-2012

Quote:
RabidBulldog:
I just started using the gp10 quints and yellows along with armor reds and MR blues and I really like it. But for if you want to be tanky for Taric, Ali, or Leona I would use armor yellow instead of gp10

Yeah i'm thinking about going with a setup like this. I have a really tanky page I use when I play Leona and tankier supports.

Scorpious1109

05-02-2013

Are Armor Marks > Health usually? Been looking into setting up a support tree to try out, likely trying champs like Nunu, Taric, and/or Blitzcrank as supports.

Edit: Thought that said 2013.