Best Support runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungUnicorn

04-11-2012

I'm a big support player, I usually play with 3-4 other people so i'm needed in this role often. At the moment, I switch between Movement speed Quints, Armor yellows, MR blues when i'm playing someone like Leona or Alistar; Flat AP Quints/blues, mana regen yellows if i'm playing a healer.

Are health regen quints or gold per 5 quints better choices?

GiantGiraffalo

04-11-2012

People have their preferences. I run/hope to run armor reds, gp5 seals, mr blues, and gp5 quints. I might change the mr blues to cooldown blues or mana regen blues.

Epjest

04-11-2012

Imo depends on which support, and who your fighting but ^ is pretty normal for a typical support page.
I play hyper aggressive tank supports and aim to impact the game early so I do flat armor red + yellow, scaling mr blue, and health quints. I'm that psycho who wants to dive at level 2~3 and the page supports my insanity.

Kaolla

04-11-2012

gp10 quints and yellows
AP reds
mana regen blues

RabidBulldog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

I just started using the gp10 quints and yellows along with armor reds and MR blues and I really like it. But for if you want to be tanky for Taric, Ali, or Leona I would use armor yellow instead of gp10

YoungUnicorn

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBulldog View Post
I just started using the gp10 quints and yellows along with armor reds and MR blues and I really like it. But for if you want to be tanky for Taric, Ali, or Leona I would use armor yellow instead of gp10
Yeah i'm thinking about going with a setup like this. I have a really tanky page I use when I play Leona and tankier supports.

Scorpious1109

05-02-2013

Are Armor Marks > Health usually? Been looking into setting up a support tree to try out, likely trying champs like Nunu, Taric, and/or Blitzcrank as supports.

Edit: Thought that said 2013.