Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blue Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu1996

04-10-2012

Is it possible for more than two people to have Blue Buff? I was playing a game today and three of the people on my team got it :O

FatMii

04-10-2012

I am pretty sure it is possible by having the blue buff being passed back and forth between your team and the enemy team since each time the blue buff is passed on the timer resets.

jessejsteeltown

04-10-2012

yes...you kill people right as its ending and theoretically you can have the same one from the beggininig of the game from trading back and forth.
actually now that i say this i think i'm wrong...maybe someone else can help

McDerp

04-10-2012

Quote:
fatmii:
i am pretty sure it is possible by having the blue buff being passed back and forth between your team and the enemy team since each time the blue buff is passed on the timer resets.

qft

YyoungMin

Recruiter

04-10-2012

there are golems on both side of the map. 2 golems = 2 blue buffs.

trento007

04-10-2012

Yes when you kill someone, or someone kills you, you gain their buff and the timer resets. It can happen multiple times while the buffs are respawning.

oblivionist95

04-10-2012

Well, its actually possible for all 10 players to have blue buff. Since it resets when someone kills someone else with it. the blue buffs could keep being passed on until more and more respond.

gavinD

04-11-2012

Quote:
oblivionist95:
Well, its actually possible for all 10 players to have blue buff. Since it resets when someone kills someone else with it. the blue buffs could keep being passed on until more and more respond.

That'd be hilarious to watch

RikBamo

04-11-2012

did a custom game with 5 blue buffs once, but im pretty sure 10 isn't possible.