Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morpheus90

04-10-2012

I am playing Udyr, he is fun. Hard I know but I am trying to master him. I have armor pen runes with attack speed half and half. I have flat armor runes and leveling resist runes. Though I am not sure on what build to go on. Can someone help?

Berthkgar

04-10-2012

I like going to mobafire and looking up a champ and then sorting it based on score. Generally, the high scoring guides are also fairly in depth on how to play the champion as well. Some great build ideas on their as well.

TeknoWizard

04-10-2012

Solomid.net is also quite a good option for guides. For build, I normally pick up some attack speed item, normally a Phantom Dancer or Wit's end just because I like getting the third Phoenix hit a bit faster. Then I just rush Atmogs. Normally the game is done by then, but if not, you can't go wrong with a Phage.

CounterSnipe

04-10-2012

Phoenix Udyr
Support/Tank character.
9 Attack Speed Reds
9 Flat Armor Yellows
9 MR/level Blues
3 Movement Speed Quints.

9/21/0, making sure to grab the attack speed and 10% pen.
Start with Boots + 3 Pots. Get turtle at lvl 2. Pop turtle before each camp then phoenix to maximize the reduction in damage you take.

Trip back you want to get the AS portion of Wits end because it will increase your jungling speed.

Tiger Udyr
DPS/ Off tank Character
9 Flat AD Reds
9 Flat Armor Yellows
9 MR/Lvl blues
3 Flat AD Quints, or 3 Movement Speed Quints.

21/0/9 or 21/9/0

Start with 5 pots and Armor.

You want to rush Wriggles.

When ganking you want to hit q before you come into the lane, then press e to start your bear. this way when you hit the opponent you get the bear and tiger procs. Then pop tiger again for a 2nd proc.

Item builds are situational. As long as you know what items do what you should have no problem looking at what your opponents are building and counter build.

Oh, and don't build AP Udyr. I've tried so many different methods, but it's not really viable against people who have half a brain.