Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nautilus pull

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akkku

04-10-2012

So, I just witnessed Salce's stream, and i've noticed that Nautilus was able to pull Anivia through her wall. Is this meant to happen? SHOULD it be allowed to happen?

I personally don't think Nautilus should be able to pull through Anivia's wall because, it's a wall that no one can/should be able to pass through without flash.

Any comments/suggestions? Should it be changed?

PhrozynWynd

04-10-2012

That shouldn't happen and if it does then I would wager that it is a glitch. His Dredge Line is not meant to be capable of penetrating/passing through terrain. I remember this question was posed before he came out and I believe a Red commented on it... it should not happen however and should be modified.

Razor Shank

04-10-2012

again if u're talking physics the game is broke, hince tryn, grag, and many many others going threw walls

DNeon

04-10-2012

so, the anivia cast the wall after the anchor had gone past the point where the wall was going to be? otherwise, wouldn't the anchor hit the wall and drag naut there?

If its the first, then that's fine, if not then it's a bug that should be fixed.

PhrozynWynd

04-10-2012

The thing with trynd and grag and even graves is that they are MEANT to be able to dash through terrain. It was not specified that they couldn't so the opposite must be true. However for Nautilus it was explicitly stated that Dredge Line would NOT go through terrain.

Akkku

04-10-2012

Anivia put up a wall and then Naut would attempt to pull. It happened again in the game and Nauts pull anchored down on the ground passed the wall.

@Razor: Their abilities are able to go through the walls though. Nautilus' pull isnt supposed to go through terrain (just pull him forward) so there is an issue/bug right now with the Anivia wall x Nautilus pull

DNeon

04-10-2012

ok then it's a bug that needs to be fixed!

ImpostersEnd

04-10-2012

Player made terrain != map terrain.

BerserkInferno

04-10-2012

I think it's the same deal with jarv's cataclysm. It's just a big invulnerable unit in code.

Akkku

04-10-2012

Even if Nautilus can't pull himself to Anivia's wall, imo, his pull shouldn't be able to pull through it. It may be easier said than done (pretty sure it is), but it really takes the advantage away from Anivia that the wall gives her