The Summoner's Stable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorgenedge

04-15-2012

Hm... I'll consider putting in a counterpicks section

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-15-2012

I would remove shyvana from jungle. She gets outclassed by Mundo. Replace with Nocturne. Also, remove Irelia from solo top and replace with Warwick. Irelia has been nerfed too hard. One of the top Irelia players (forgot who, Scarra or Chaox?) said that she is now professionally unplayable. In support, I just don't like Nunu and Lulu. I think Taric is very strong and should replace one of them. Blitzcrank could replace the other.

Dorgenedge

04-15-2012

Shyvana is still a competitive jungler. Her clear time is comparable to Mundo's.

Irelia I've been considering removing.

Lulu as well. But nunu is just too strong

SyskyIsNifty

04-15-2012

May I ask why Warwick didn't make it? Yes, he has a crappy jungle speed, but solo top may suit him well. And please, don't downvote me like hell.

ADGarner

04-15-2012

Quote:
The Jungle Stable:
1. Shyvana - Amazing clear time, fairly strong ganks (lack of cc hurts), high damage, very tanky, scales incredibly
2. Dr. Mundo - Amazing clear time, great ganks with Cleaver, very tanky late game
3. Udyr - Amazing sustain, hard CC for ganks and teamfights, great damage
4. Lee Sin - Good clear time, versatile, good counter jungler, strong ganks
5. Skarner - Great ult, good damage, incredibly tanky, good 1v1 and strong late game
These are all great junglers but if these were the only junglers you bought for your stable you'd be missing out on both AP junglers and True Tank junglers. For that reason I'd very much consider adding Maokai to the list. Unlike many of these junglers he has an initiate that he can use multiple times a fight and deals considerable AP damage. Also most of these junglers are the kinds that essentially just run in to try and initiate unlike Maokai who can take advantage of a mistake in a split second from a distance.

Because Mundo and Shyvana pretty much achieve the same role of having amazing clear times and thus incredible counter jungle potential I'd replace Mundo with Maokai. This would round out the Jungle stable a lot by providing both an AP jungle and one that has a full tank kit.

Dorgenedge

04-16-2012

Warwick... I'm debating. I think I'll drop Irelia for him.

That... Is a well reasoned argument! He's unique among the strong junglers... Done, swapped, consider it finished, Maokai is in

Dorgenedge

04-18-2012

Anyone have thoughts?

highrez

04-19-2012

I'd suggest Rumble for the solo top list.

Dorgenedge

04-19-2012

Replacing who?

Dorgenedge

04-24-2012

Bump a le bump