Looking for trade Pax Jax for custom work for tattoo. (Butterfly Kog'Maw)

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aewynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-11-2012

bumpy.

Mudkyp Dragon

04-11-2012

So working on this later tonight. Ima go for the Kog sitting on the ground with the droopy wings and the ecstatic one fluttering about :] I hope i can get something to your liking!

What color scheme are you looking for? same as the splash art? Or would you prefer a more orange, black, yellow scheme closer resembling a monarch?

Aewynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkyp Dragon View Post
So working on this later tonight. Ima go for the Kog sitting on the ground with the droopy wings and the ecstatic one fluttering about :] I hope i can get something to your liking!
Sounds cute!

I was also driving today and thought that pose would be funny with part of a butterfly out of Kog's mouth lol.

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

04-12-2012

bumpy again <333

MoonStoneRarity

04-12-2012

I have done some custom league art for tattoos I would love to take up this project. Lol my fiance's biggest dream to have Pax Jax, I even made him a cosplay of it. So I would love to take up this project!!!
http://yachirufoxtailfairy.deviantar...lery/#/d4lfn35
here is a link to my DA and the tattoo art I recently did. Please message me If you are interested in having me do your art.

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

04-13-2012

Bump

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

04-14-2012

bump

Scribble Cloud

04-14-2012

I might sketch something up when I have time.

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

04-15-2012

bump <3

Rize Up Rev

04-15-2012

bump with my picture

123456 ... 8