Looking for trade Pax Jax for custom work for tattoo. (Butterfly Kog'Maw)

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aewynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-10-2012

Hello fellow League of Legend players!

Also please remember I am looking for the actual artwork here, not any of the actual tattoo work.

I have very recently returned from Pax and I did win a Pax Jax code from the spin to win. Seeing as I am in no real need of the code as I have the code on a account and I never play him I am looking to trade this code for some custom work that I would like to get tattooed.

I have been tattoos of butterflies that have been traveling up my leg and I would like to end up at the hip. The butterflies have so far been in different styles and I would like to add Kog as he is one of my favorite character and I just love that skin all together.

The placement of where I would have this tattoo placed is on which style I would choose. The ideas I had for the tattoo were:

1. Kog'Maw has a rocket or something strapped to his back and he can finally fly. This would be placed up near my hip and above all the other butterflies. I was thinking a whole string of smoke from the jet pack/rocket would tie in all the other butterfiles on my leg. The look for Kog in this pose would be he would look funny/overjoyed to finally be flying. I thought it would be funny if his wings were blown back by the power of the rocket/jet pack.

2. Second, he would be sitting at the ground looking up my leg (This would be in the inside of my leg.) He would be looking up admiring the other butterflies or sad. This wings would be somewhat droopy as well to display his sadness or mood. Also could be eating a butterfly/have part of a butterfly sticking out of his mouth.

3. Third would be is that he is actually flying. This would be close to the actual splash art but I want it to be different.

I am posting pictures of my leg. I have a spot right at my knee for pose number 3, and for pose number 2. For pose one that is up near my hip and there are no tattoos around that area. I am posting the pictures for the idea of space you have to work with.

While I do what everyone to do their own thing and make it their own I do have the choice to pick what I would like seeing as this will be tattooed on my leg. I would like it to be detailed, colored, and somewhat realistic like the splash art. I am open to different styles but I want quality work please.

I am going to place a deadline of around the 30th for this, so artist have plenty of time I would think to work on this little project. I will of course never claim the actual artwork as my own and I will share the pictures of the finish tattooed work. Please also remember this is for serious artist.

So if you would like to have your very own Pax Jax code then here is a chance at one! Thank you for your time and feel free to add me in game if you have any questions or ask here. I will check back often. Also please remember I am looking for the actual artwork here, not any of the actual tattoo work. I have a artist already lined up for that.

EDIT: If you can do a GREAT sketch of him, a really good detailed sketch that is fine. The tattooist can use the original splash art color to fill it in. I think maybe coloring might be a bit too much for some. So I will just lighten that load a little.

EDIT 2: I am extending this out until the 15th of May.

XDG Rev

04-10-2012

Attachment 421055 i just could not draw a kog maw so here is a mouse with somethign special added for ya

Fininna

04-10-2012

Jax, you shall be mine. OFF TO THE PENCILS!

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

04-10-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hmm, I will take a shot at it, but it may end up looking more like Cho then Kog... 0_o

Aewynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotJeongal View Post
Hmm, I will take a shot at it, but it may end up looking more like Cho then Kog... 0_o
Hmm... I do love my Cho. This could work...

Though what I would LOVE is a Morgana drawing.

Jehuty

04-10-2012

a tattoo of a game char on your leg for the rest of your life... why?

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty1 View Post
a tattoo of a game char on your leg for the rest of your life... why?
Cause, why not? I think the idea in itself is funny and considering each butterfly is different why not have a actual cartoony character? Its my skin, I don't have to explain anything.

superminiman

Recruiter

04-10-2012

right on! are you looking for just the artwork or the tatoo itself aswell? I can probably whip up some nice graphics for you, but the actual tatooing I cannot do.

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by superminiman View Post
right on! are you looking for just the artwork or the tatoo itself aswell? I can probably whip up some nice graphics for you, but the actual tatooing I cannot do.
I am just looking for the actual artwork. I am not looking or the tattoo in itself, as I think I said above I already have a tattooist for that.

Toxicosis

04-11-2012

.bump.

12345 ... 8