Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

anivia rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxumum2

04-10-2012

i play anivia as my main i have noticed that there are some bugs with her and i would love to see them fixed. my first one is sometimes when i die i get rebirth and die as an egg i re-spawn with another rebirth ready. i haven't figured out how it works but it randomly happens. my second one is with one of her skills i think that Flash Frost should be able to be detonated while stunned i mean you use the ability and you get stunned b4 you can detonate it is seems like a flaw. i would also like to see a rework with her complected it seems like you have been doing that for a few champs lately and they came out better. i would like to see better base magic resist and armor and better scaling also a bit more speed would be nice. she seems way to fragile for her ratios. i want to know what others think and maybe get some changes made.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demacian Glory

04-10-2012

I'm assuming you're rather new, or you don't play too many champions.

Anivia is one of the hardest hitting mages in the game at this time. Close par with a few, buy **** does she hit hard for literally no effort other than a combo or two.

Her ratios are wonderful, and her lack of durability makes sense. Any kind of bulk, combined with her passive would be completely BS.

Not being able to activate Her Q when stunned is normal, Lux can't activate singularity while stunned, supressed, etc.

As for getting your passive back irregularly, I'm not quite sure about that.