Foreign countries really need their own servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murokumo

05-10-2012

I mean, I have no problem playing a game with someone that cannot speak English, but a lot of them never respond to my pings and have high ping. In 3v3 that normally means that they have a higher chance of dying. It is also easier for the team to cooperate with each other if we speak the same language. I know that not all people are not the stereotypical foreigner, that feeds and then calls their team noobs, but I've played with a lot of them, and I think it would be better for us in America and out of America to play with people who speak a language we can understand.

Adamastor251

05-10-2012

You can always report them for "refusing to communicate with team" and pray Riot moves against them.. But don't be xenophobic. Please

Fiarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

good luck getting that to happen.

Argotor

05-11-2012

Been forever since I have seen a foreign player on my team. Mostly because the people in elo hell get them. I win a lot of my games and foreign people get placed at the bottom naturally. Another reason why elo hell is so miserable. Get stuck with foreign people and team loses and it is an endless cycle.

lirm

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argotor View Post
Been forever since I have seen a foreign player on my team. Mostly because the people in elo hell get them. I win a lot of my games and foreign people get placed at the bottom naturally. Another reason why elo hell is so miserable. Get stuck with foreign people and team loses and it is an endless cycle.
Story of my LoL life