TT All AD Carry Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foizle

05-10-2012

They don't work so don't try it. My team has played against quite a few of these teams. Cait, Ashe, and MF 3s team and such. You will lose if you go against a player who knows anything about LoL. Keep the team comps good. I usually go with an AD Carry, a Bruiser, and an AP. My best team comp that I've done well with is Olaf top and Lee Sin and Lux bot lane.

Aluxra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

The best team comp I've ever had for TT was Teemo, Garen, Talon.
Early game gank via Teemo, and AP shrooms meant enemy ganks quickly turned into kills for us.
Easily countered by a smart team, but still fun for shenanigans matches.

lirm

05-10-2012

Best team comp I've had recently was talon/riven jungle, a ap bruiser top and an ad bruiser bot.

Havelox

05-10-2012

Once we went up against an all AD carry team.

I built a full tank soraka.

Frozen heart + sunfire cape + 120 armor buff from heal.

I was immortal.

CheesyMess

05-10-2012

Once i was in a normal blindpick TT game and our team decided to go all ad carries for no reason.

They picked Rammus.

Wheredigo

05-10-2012

ap teemo on bot with persay an ez and a strong tanky bruiser on top can work. went against a shen/singed and i want to say trynd or lee sin on top. we should have won, and would have if our volibear hadn't dc'd right as he was about to finish the nexus, making him run back to town with 2 hits left on the nexus

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-11-2012

it works until your opponent builds ninja tabi + wardens mail then can 1v3 u