Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

the report trynnda for playing trynda act

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxic Gerbil

04-10-2012

Tryndamere is without a doubt the most op champ in the game. Everyone says buy thorn mail or cc him. cc that will subdue him include snares and stuns, they both last about 1-2 sec each. In a fight he has a life span of about 12-13 sec(including ult). Show me a team with 5-6 snares and stuns that will work well. it takes him about 3 seconds for him to kill the average champion late game. he can jump into a fight, ult, and come out with a kill or 2 before going down by himself, with a team he gets like 4 and lives. I propose that players report trynda for being trynda. Riot, don't worry about rp and IP refunds or anything, I'm just suggesting that gamers protest for a major ult debuff and less natural crit chance from the heal. Trynda ruins games and we need to stop this, this is a good way to show riot we want a debuff. Tryndamere players, do you understand what your doing, stop playing him and let other players have fun again

Noihara

04-10-2012

Just played a game as trynda. Enemy team had an alistar with frozen heart. I was useless.

L2P man :\

Inxinarate

04-10-2012

Quote:
natural crit chance from the heal

SOMEBODY has never played trynd before.

0_o

ImpostersEnd

04-10-2012

His ult is bull****, however he is far from op.

Ironshot

04-10-2012

12-13 seconds alive in a fight? AS TRYND? He has 5 seconds alive. 1 if he doesn't ult. 2 if he's fed.

Julian Kanzuki

04-10-2012

Lol, this thread is so fail... Tryndamere is one of the weakest carrys in the game.

The only people he can kill are the people so bad at the game they don't even know how to kite. You know they ones who sit there in an auto attack fight with him trying to kill him while his ult is active, instead of kiting him.

Tryndamere is under powered if anything, and acording to lolstatistics.com he has one of the lowest win/loss ratios. He's weak, if your loosing to him consistantly. Your bad. Its that simple.

DNeon

04-10-2012

The only problem with Tryndamere is the insane crit chance he has in the early game (extremely minor problem), and his ability to go through walls with his spin (only a problem when combined with his ulti, otherwise his ulti is fine)(still pretty minor).

Jamaree

04-10-2012

Quote:
Death maker 12:
Tryndamere is without a doubt the most op champ in the game. Everyone says buy thorn mail or cc him. cc that will subdue him include snares and stuns, they both last about 1-2 sec each. In a fight he has a life span of about 12-13 sec(including ult). Show me a team with 5-6 snares and stuns that will work well. it takes him about 3 seconds for him to kill the average champion late game. he can jump into a fight, ult, and come out with a kill or 2 before going down by himself, with a team he gets like 4 and lives. I propose that players report trynda for being trynda. Riot, don't worry about rp and IP refunds or anything, I'm just suggesting that gamers protest for a major ult debuff and less natural crit chance from the heal. Trynda ruins games and we need to stop this, this is a good way to show riot we want a debuff. Tryndamere players, do you understand what your doing, stop playing him and let other players have fun again

Ten bucks he has never played Try. Oh, and another ten says he is going to say "Oh, I played him once and raped, so he is clearly OP" or something along those lines.

xBrownxJESUSx

04-10-2012

TL;DR: Trynd needs a buff

Razor Shank

04-10-2012

Quote:
Death maker 12:

LoL he last 12 seconds so you need 6 snares ?, the point is not to make his dmg 0 the point of the snare and stun is to REDUCE his dmg to manageable levels