Can't reconnect to games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirTimbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

I keep getting disconnected during games, and usually I can't reconnect. Randomly, I won't be able to move my champion and then it will say I have been disconnected. I'll keep trying to reconnect from there, but it rarely works.

I'll then close the client, and try to reconnect when it pops back up but that doesn't work either. I have closed the program altogether using task manager, then re-opened it and tried to reconnect. It will go to the loading screen then suddenly cut off. If I do manage to reconnect, i'll usually get disconnected again shortly and have to do all of this again.

My ping never spikes when this happens. No lag or drop in internet connection. An error message usually pops up saying that pvp.net could not connect to the server or something. I have three leaves because of this. Only one in a real game, because I'm too scared to do real games only to get disconnected and then harassed by my team-mates.

I don't know what to do. My computer can handle LoL fine, and it has never been an issue in the past. Just this past week really. I tried changing priorities, turning off firewall altogether, etc. but all to no avail.

How can I fix this? :/

DLT CorE

04-10-2012

Would you run this test for me?
Please remember to post the link not the entire results.

SirTimbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...workInterfaces here you go, looks bad o.0

DLT CorE

04-10-2012

Then if it looks bad, then we might have found the culprit ._.

SirTimbit

04-10-2012

Do you know how to fix the issue? :/ I'm not that tech savvy lol

DLT CorE

04-10-2012

Well, the only thing there you might find to be problematic is excessive uplink buffering. Causes freezes and lag sometimes.

SirTimbit

04-10-2012

Hmm, I don't really experience any lag, just the disconnect. Not sure what to do about it :P

DLT CorE

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTimbit View Post
Hmm, I don't really experience any lag, just the disconnect. Not sure what to do about it :P
So, the freeze might be enough for the LoL connection to timeout and thus you get disconnected. I'll look into buffering optimization and I'll come back to you. Only think you need to know is that when you have to send more info than your bandwidth allows, it buffers that info (kind of a queue) so that it is sent later. Upgrading your connection might solve that if it is indeed the problem.

SirTimbit

04-10-2012

Ah, I see. Hmm. It doesn't happen every game, just often enough to be frustrating. Thank you for your help. I hope I can fix this somehow :P

I'm not sure if it helps, but a lot of the time when I open the client, it will give me a rads error of some kind. I can't remember the exact phrasing of the message though. It never used to do any of this :/

ZeRoxN1NJ4

09-12-2012

I have the same problem, here is the results http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...50a3-4707-802c