Does anyone in Riot enjoy NHL?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrogothS

04-17-2012

Red wings.. ppfft more like Red band wagon :P.

Will D Tran

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remme View Post
Pens fan since the 80s

Geno rocks my socks
You pens fans must be real proud of cry baby Crosby.

Putzfrau

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talouin View Post
Long-time Leafs Fan here. I thoroughly miss their old style of hockey back when they actually had good grinders like Wendel Clark and Tie Domi.

I felt like the Bruin's cup win last year was tarnished by the massive inconsistency in reffing / suspensions. One of the Vancouver players (Malhotra maybe? Can't remember) had their lower back broken via a hit to a defenseless player and the Bruin didn't get suspended... yet one of Vancouver's players delivered an blind side hit to the head and was suspended for the remainder of the playoffs. The refs also put the whistle away almost completely in the last game.

I see it happening again this year with how inconsistent the judgement calls from the disciplinary commissioner are. Take the verdicts on the NSH's Shea Weber hit and NYR's Carl Hagelin hit. Whichever team wins the Cup this year, it's a safe bet that it'll be a gritty team rather than a skilled team.
The bruins should have never gotten to the Stanley cup. Game seven of the ecf was handed to them on a silver platter. Tb has best pp in the league bruins are best 5on5 team... Guess who wins when you don't call a single penalty all game, even though there was plenty Of opportunity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npn0dyhSyr0

Hilarious video IMO. No disrespect to the bruins, just cracks me up.