Talon Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EndOsiris

04-10-2012

I feel like Talon could have amazing ganks, but I'm not exactly sure how I would go about doing it.

What do you guys recommend for jungling as Talon? Rune Pages, masteries, starting items, and all that jazz.

Rasako

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

no

lmaonade200

04-10-2012

better as mid or even top, but if you must jungle, standard jungling set ups, armor seals, choice blues, AD reds and quints, and cloth + 5pots and standard attack damage masteries with 9 in defense 21/9/0

EndOsiris

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasako View Post
no
Can you give me a better answer? :/

Space Lizard

04-10-2012

His clear time is poor and he's a low HP jungler, so he gets counterjungled easily.

EndOsiris

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaonade200 View Post
better as mid or even top, but if you must jungle, standard jungling set ups, armor seals, choice blues, AD reds and quints, and cloth + 5pots
I do amazingly well as mid, top is a little less optimal cause it's usually bruisers that I'm up against.

I figured that would be how I would do it. I know I would probably need a hard leash too.

TRG SilverJew

04-10-2012

err ummm, cloth +5, armor pen qunits, damage marks, attack speed gylphs, and armor seals. problem is you'd go threw jungle too slowly and your ganks would only be strong on the mid lain. Top often already is stacking some armor so you will do little damage. You'd need to tailor your team to jungle talon with a strong ap top like vlad or kennen. and maybe taric bot for the additional armor shred on shatter.

Niceguydan8

04-10-2012

Gets countered easy.

Either snowballs really hard from the jungle or is useless most of the game.

Kind of like Shaco, with a lot less lane pressure.

EndOsiris

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRG SilverJew View Post
err ummm, cloth +5, armor pen qunits, damage marks, attack speed gylphs, and armor seals. problem is you'd go threw jungle too slowly and your ganks would only be strong on the mid lain. Top often already is stacking some armor so you will do little damage. You'd need to tailor your team to jungle talon with a strong ap top like vlad or kennen. and maybe taric bot for the additional armor shred on shatter.
That seems like the best answer so far. I guess I'll just have to try it out for myself in game some time.

PUR3ICE

04-10-2012

He can do stealth ganks when you press R beeing invisible start running and teleport with E to the enemy who got silenced.

But you lose a part of your dmg when you do stealth ganks.
Mostly ganks into midlane.
Also he gets 10% more dmg aslong he have the redbuff. Nice!
He was once a bit stronger and had like no mana costs, but he can easily use the same items from jungle like he really need as core.
I only did jungle twice and did one time well. So i cant tell you alot of the eperiance. Sry

PUR3ICE from eu west.