Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champ pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StiIILearning

04-10-2012

Hi all. New to the game.
Just wanted to ask your honest opinion.
What is an ideal champion to play, when playing blind mode, in the event a person on my team leaves the game?

-ty

Jurgrady

04-10-2012

When your facing 4v5 the best way to win is to demoralize the enemy early. Pick a lane, and constantly gank that lane as much as possible. Have your team mates gank your lane. And help the person who is facing the extra opponent as much as possible. Use wards, no one uses wards in blind for the most part.

It's not about champion, it's about team work. If your team isn't going to work together your going to loose. But I've been on teams where we were down 4v5 with another that kept dcing and coming back, and still won because we worked together.

There are champions that are easier to do this with though.

Lee Sin is hard to use but is really good for this sort of thing, and could probably go against two others if you practiced him a lot.

Kennen is another one that can go against two others, but again you need to practice a great deal.

But I still think it's more about working as a team, and demoralizing your enemies.

R00ler

04-10-2012

If someone goes AFK I'd want to be a Tanky DPS champion. If I'm a squishy carry or caster most likely I'm going to get steamrolled the rest of the game.

The good news is as you get higher in levels the number of wins the number of times you see someone disconnect or go AKF gets fewer and fewer.

Vek17

04-10-2012

If this is lower level play Mordekaiser is actually an amazing champion to have in a 4v5

StiIILearning

04-10-2012

Thanks guys.
The post about team work has been paying off in the last few games.(i've been sort of commanding people as in i will ping if the gank looks good)
And just bought mordekaiser. Going to play a few bot rounds now with him. Thanks guys

Cfattie

04-10-2012

If you are playing with a friend, one of you can take a tanky champion, while the other grabs a carry.
This is so that you don't necessarily have to depend on anyone else to initiate, nor to do major damage, assuming neither of you d/c.
If you can work together, you can win the game. Not 2v5, but 4v5 is possible.