Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tiamat on Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SleepyDeath

04-10-2012

first, is this item ever useful in any situation for any champ?

second, if it is a viable item, is it worth building on Kayle and does it get the full splash benefit when you use kayles 'e' ?

Cutterius

Recruiter

04-10-2012

First: I've recently seen many guys using Tiamat. I will never forget this Jax with 2 tiamats hitting everyone with his 570ad -.-

Second: If I am correct - yes, splash should be included.

Orbv

04-10-2012

Tiamat has a smaller Aoe than Kayle's E, so you can't assume people are taking damage all around her, however it is okay. I personally prefer Kayle with Guinsoo's, Black Cleaver, and Gunblade for AS and lifesteal/spell vamp. But if you want some more AD and easier farming tool, with chance of it being useful in teamfights, go ahead. It may actually be awesome on her.

But Tiamat is good for Twitch's Ult and Fiora's Ult, otherwise, farming tool, give to Malphite

Ironshot

04-10-2012

Grouped up enemy team + Fiora ult with 4 Tiamats?
Went into normal blind pick once and built that with some AD items. Didn't even bother with boots. Killed their whole team with my ult and a couple strikes

P.S. They were really bad. I'm not bragging at allll

The Panda Mayne

04-10-2012

I will test this.

Invictrix

04-10-2012

Malphite and Kayle can both use Tiamat effectively.

F3ls0ng

04-10-2012

Tiamat is good on most melee carries, Kayle (I think) still gets the 50% splash. they may have fixed it im not sure off the top of my head. Its good on her tho, I stacks nice with her E.

JeanieYuss

04-10-2012

Kayle only gets the 35% splash while her E is active. I still think it is a good item. I like to max CDR on kayle first, before i get Tiamat, or any other AD items though.

Nashor's Tooth>Ionian Boots of Lucidity>Tiamat>Infinity Edge>Bloodthirster>Guardian Angel.

AceofSpikes

04-10-2012

Timat on Kayle is viable, but it's not a first item. it can come 3rd at the earliest. (boots + one main damage output item)