Massive Banana's Guide to Trolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Massive Banana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoc View Post
He has a perfectly valid point. Why would you make a point to specifically upset and/or frustrate other players? I think that goes against the summoner's code.
I play like this with my friends all the time and they don't get upset or frustrated. Maybe your friends are just less fun than mine? I think having unfun friends goes against the summoner's code.

Massive Banana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKi View Post
We used to use support team with fortify x5 it was actually a really good combo as no lane can be pushed without like 30 seconds of rapid-fire turrets hitting you.
Haha those were the days.... I think we've been at least partially responsible for some of the patch changes... because after they took out fort, we started doing Team Backdoor for a while. Panth/TF/Shen with karthus/heim to hold lanes... run revive and build attack speed on panth. Every time revive was up, pick a tower to demolish, wash, rinse, repeat.

Then shortly after that, nerfed ult range on tf and panth! Hmm...

Red Ace Zoroark

Recruiter

11-03-2012

"hola tengo un buen juego" -The Foreigner. =P AWESOME! (Translation: hello have a nice game)

TehJosh2

01-21-2013

An excellent guide. 10/10 I lol'd, and learned.

Might I suggest adding an "incompetent warder" trait to this list. Placing wards at relatively inefficient positions, JUST outside the grass (every time) or not warding at all and claiming you "don't have enough gold" can be the perfect addition to the troll support's arsenal.

Also bringing smite to a lane and when questioned, reply with "It helps with cs".

TheOnlyJaces

01-21-2013

I laugh at the boot mobility + 5 zeal.
Awesome post.
Made my day thank you XD

No worries mate

01-22-2013

How to be a troll.

Step 1: Pick Trundle.