Massive Banana's Guide to Trolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Massive Banana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

[QUOTE=alaskaneagle;23032594]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Banana View Post
Unconventional builds: I'll classify these as builds which are hilarious because they do function to a certain degree. Lots of room to be creative here. My favorite example of this would have to be tank Anivia on dominion. Nobody ever checks her for a thornmail, and I can't think of anything more humiliating than dying to an egg.
QUOTE]

...LMAO

k, that is just funny though I think you should shove your banana up your ass and quite playing for causing people to lose games, and wast an hour of there game time just to amuse yourself like a self centered loser with nothing worth doing to fill his time...

I often do funny things but Never hurt my team on purpose, and am always an asset.
Before you try and take some kind of moral high ground with me, let's consider the ethics from a statistical standpoint. If a certain playstyle causes me to hover around 1200-1300 elo, and I remain consistent, I will have about a 50/50 win/loss ratio. This goes for my entire team. If I change my playstyle to something more effective, I will win a few more games for a while, then my elo will go up and I will be again faced with a 50/50 win/loss ratio.

So statistically speaking, how you choose to play is ultimately insignificant to how much anyone wins or loses. The only exceptions would be for people near the very top and the very bottom of the elo pile, and I'm pretty sure both of those groups are physically incapable of trolling anyways.

Now let's look at another perspective here. I never, ever go into a game and tell other people how they ought to play a game. I don't consider other people to be self centered for having a playstyle different than my own. I don't tell people to cram anything up their asses for having a different opinion than mine. So, really, if you're trying to take some moral high ground here, I'm not buying it.

If you're trolling my thread though, more power to you, very convincing.

Mystletaynn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Compliments are a good way to troll a troll.

Massive Banana

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystletaynn View Post
Compliments are a good way to troll a troll.
See the Praiseworthy that was just recently added - totally works!

Massive Banana

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Also, Capitalist Pigs are those who flaunt their money in game, boasting about how much money they've spent on this game.

THOSE THAT USE CAPITALS ARE THOSE THAT ADHERE TO ЯEAL SOVIET GЯAMMAЯ.
Every time someone uses that overused line "gj wasted $20 on a skin" I usually just reply "Oh, is $20 a lot of money to you? You must be unemployed or something."

I've yet to have anyone continue that conversation with me. lol

Hatsumomo

04-10-2012

I want to add "The aloof support" who just goes around healing or shielding at just the WRONGEST times.

Healing themselves when they're full HP during a team fight or shielding another person when they could have saved another.

xDDD It's not like I do that... nooooo~ <3

Gradeus

04-10-2012

My favorite combo is being a foreign grammar nazi who uses awkward builds while praising others using absurd language that nobody other than English majors would understand. Works wonders on MordeBR. Huehuehuehuehue!

@alaskaneagle,
There's something called having fun, and being a 14/2 Crittlesticks doesn't make your team feel like they're wasting an hour of their time. Trolling doesn't HAVE to hurt your team, it's simply being different than what is expected and having fun with it, the latter of which is the entire point of a game.

Massive Banana

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook3rJu1c3 View Post
I want to add "The aloof support" who just goes around healing or shielding at just the WRONGEST times.

Healing themselves when they're full HP during a team fight or shielding another person when they could have saved another.

xDDD It's not like I do that... nooooo~ <3
Just added The Greedy Support under step 3!

Riggnarok

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradeus View Post
There's something called having fun, and being a 14/2 Crittlesticks doesn't make your team feel like they're wasting an hour of their time. Trolling doesn't HAVE to hurt your team, it's simply being different than what is expected and having fun with it, the latter of which is the entire point of a game.
THIS.
Could not have said it better myself.

Viperscho

04-23-2012

Laughed 'til my sides hurt - especially when the "why are you wasting time?" questions began filtering in - the Troll Guide strikes again :-)

Peace,

- Viper

HelloKi

04-23-2012

I dun see why ppl rage when i instalock and say "ap twitch mid"