Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gangplank makes me want to cut my ears off.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hye Circus

Recruiter

10-22-2009

No offense to whoever voiced him, but it's insanely grating. His sound clips also tend to run long, which just amplifies it.

I can't even be precise. Just please change it to something less annoying. Vastly less. Maybe go for a less cartoonish pirate voice. I know it's a cartoonish game, but my God, I could not enjoy playing as him.

Bregan

10-23-2009

so dont play him. riot cant please everybody. there are plenty of characters that people "hate the voices of" but plenty of other absolutely love them. plenty of people get over it and play them anyway. others just dont play. nobody is forcing you to play, they dont have to redo the voice just because of it. now heimerdngers lines on the otherhand, thats an entirely different reason for actually needing to be changed.

UrQuan

Recruiter

10-24-2009

An opinion is an opinion and I second OP's opinion. Some of his lines do take too much time to play out.

Dr Niles Aquatic

11-12-2009

YO HO HO

AND A BOTTLE OF

RUM

Well, personally, I love it. I would cry if they changed it.