Fast Moving, fast hitting champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dotCA

08-08-2010

An assasin bassically. I want a hero that attacks and runs fast, great for a hit and run or poke kind of game. I have two champions to main, but neither are primary huge DPS and I think having a stealthy hit and run hero will benifit me in the long run when I begin to play ranked games.

Im looking at ali, Yi and jax right now. I've heard bad things about jax, and I just don't like the skills Shacco has.

Anyone have a hero suggestion ?

MrVex

08-08-2010

Sounds like Master Yi is Definitely for you

RedUsagi

08-08-2010

twitch<3 , dont worry you get used to the smell.

Eleoste

08-08-2010

Yi is horrible, don't even. You will be worthless. Well you would make a good backdoor, but everybody hates losing due to a ****ing back door.

Um, assassins, go for Katarina or Akali. Akali is one of the best chsers in the game if not the best and has amazing burst. Katarina, I don't player her, but shes a good all round asassin.

Both of them get in, grab their kills and get out, and get back in and get back out...

Akali has a weak early game until she grabs her ulti, Katarina can do well early, mid, and late.

I still prefer Akali though.. .Why? She's azn

Edit: Yi is still horrible. The only thing he is good for is chasing and there are much better roles for that. He is hard countered by exhaust and thornmail harder than Tryn.
Yi is only good for pubstomps and against ******ed opponents.

dotCA

08-08-2010

I just looked at twich, and I think i love his character. I have yi purchased, so he's an option I might take him up.

Twitch though..Seems like an annoying champion to face. He is a laning character, right ? I hate jungling -.-

Akali sounds dope as fk too, but she looks and sounds hard as hell to play. Ill take a look at her also.

The Government

08-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotCA View Post

Im looking at ali, Yi and jax right now.
Alistar?

MetalHev

08-08-2010

If you want hard hits and fast movement, Veigar is for you.
You go in, do a billion dmg to someone, then they run like hell.

Conexion

08-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleoste View Post
Yi is horrible, don't even. You will be worthless. Well you would make a good backdoor, but everybody hates losing due to a ****ing back door.
Yes, but when you're the one who is doing the backdoor, nothing is sweeter.

dotCA

08-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Government View Post
Alistar?
My apologies, my "K" key is getting stuck. Akali*.

I don't necasarily want a hard hitting champion, Im more interested in a poke or hit and run, with amazing attack speed and movement speed. Akali seems like a good choice here, Ill prob. buy her today.

SlyGoat

08-08-2010

udyr