Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Couples?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Swaìn

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Can someone update me on the couple statuses of everyone here? I'm staring to become very confused.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-10-2012

Swain? Confused? Priceless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

04-10-2012

From what I've seen, obviously Jax and Shyv, then there is TF and Sona, possibly Sivir and MF... not sure about that one, and there seems to be something going on between Fizz and Lulu


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Swaìn

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Swain? Confused? Priceless.


((Supposed to be ooc but my phone won't let me edit for some reason :P))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
From what I've seen, obviously Jax and Shyv, then there is TF and Sona, possibly Sivir and MF... not sure about that one, and there seems to be something going on between Fizz and Lulu

It's complicated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
It's complicated.


I do believe I have lifetime rights to use that term now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
I do believe I have lifetime rights to use that term now.

You're the one in a love... hexagon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Swaìn

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
From what I've seen, obviously Jax and Shyv, then there is TF and Sona, possibly Sivir and MF... not sure about that one, and there seems to be something going on between Fizz and Lulu


((Are TF and sona back together?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

04-10-2012

(( Yup, the letter thing was a prank to TF from someone apparently ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Ask Swaìn:
((Are TF and sona back together?))

Someone sent a fake message.
For once, it wasn't me.