Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surrendering in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICcola

04-10-2012

Hi im ICcola and I'm in around 1000 elo and it sucks! But anyway this post is about giving up in ranked games. I'm use to having feeders and afk'er, your stupid if your playing below 1600 and your mad about afk and feeders but the thing I cant STAND IS GIVING UP AND SURRENDERING. We're playing ranked just because one of our lanes feeds hard or gets out played my team FF's 4/1 me opposing the surrender. Why play ranked if you are going to surrender at 20 because you got outplayed. Ive had some epic comebacks but so far not in ranked because everyone just wants to call it at 20 and give up.

IS13a2e0732031ca

04-10-2012

So whats the question ?

Arch4ik

04-10-2012

QQing about surrendering is fine. But you cant convine 4 other people to continue just because you are Ryze with 23/3/16. Aint gonna happen if your team wont even push. (personal experience)

IS13a2e0732031ca

04-10-2012

And even if they would push they all would die, since they are 4 feeders (i had that experience , last time i was fizz 25/8 and still lost).

ICcola

04-10-2012

My question is why the hell is everyone giving up so easy? They just give up.. What can I do and why is it happening?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-10-2012

It's impossible to have a comment to that question that actually means anything wrt your specific circumstances. What constitutes as giving up too easily? What situations were you in when they surrendered? What did you try to do to convince them not to surrender? What did you do before the 20min mark to keep everyone's heads in the game?

ICcola

04-10-2012

Yeah you can. There are very few games let alone ranked games that are "over" by the 20 minute mark. Im saying im pissed about people not willing to try just because the fizz mid is 5/0 with a mejais and 25 cs. The majority of people are more afraid of dying a bunch than winning.