Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viktor, that bad ass with the laser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WonderPetz

04-10-2012

Ok yes I know im not a senior member but i have friends who are ranked very VERY high as in my friends brother is arthelon who is ranked top 100 in the U.S.

WHY DOES VIKTOR GET NO LOVE?

Ok his q shield is pretty redundant because if youre poking with it then youre gonna get poked back before it comes up but the extra damage is nice sometimes for nub last hitting if you feel you need to and his passive is kind of a waste but it makes the laser more fun if you are delivering a butt reaming and dont need the cc reduction. That being said...

Viktor is my best champ and every game i play with him (im lv 28), even with averaged eloed friends partied with me I can still do work with him. No one considers him a viable threat but people sometimes rant on about how OP he is in game, when I think he is just a very GTFO of my face champ. The laser is by far the sexiest move in the game. Try sniping squishies far behind turrets from lane bushes for kills and tell me you dont get a Woody Alan. Shoot a laser around a wall for a gank on a master yi to kill him when he thinks hes gotten away? Woody Harrelson.

In lane I feel he is so easy to escape ganks with as long as you have wards but thats a DURP. "Oh teh noes Im getting ganked... W...kbai." Lay it on yourself, lay it on them, lay it where their gonna be, but the point is that his w blocks half a lane and forces people caught in it to watch their champ freeze and get gang banged and not be able to do a thing. Not to mention it can ruin a whole team fight for the enemy if they all are dumb enough to be caught in it. It is so easy to protect yourself and teammates with your W.

Stop complaining about his ult being weak...THAT shift IS GREAT. Along with viktor's slow as a "hey lemme use all my moves on you while you watch and see how much damage i do" his ult can be nearly the same thing if you decide to use to off the gun. Lay it down and that .5 silence is long enough to burst a laser and a q and by then they shouldnt be alive if you attacked when they were under half health atleast. Idk maybe im just an idiot but it seems to me Viktor goes unnoticed when he has a sexy arsenal.

VIKTOR DANCE OP

Flame me hell Idc, i typed this out of being bored and waiting for a class.

VIKTOR SUCKS ASS DONT PLAY HIM OR WORRY ABOUT HIM

DirkTarTar

04-10-2012

shhhhhh just tell everyone viktor sucks... we want him on the forums as least as possible!

summoner ranger

04-10-2012

well if he is on forums have it ppl yell for buffs so viktor can be underground op >

SleepyDeath

04-10-2012

victor gets such a bad name because he has a really high skill cap and most people cant play him well. that said, when compared to other champs with high skill caps, like cass, he doesn't match up very well. all in all he is fun and balanced pretty well, but if you dont play him a lot you will fail with him.

WonderPetz

04-10-2012

Quote:
SleepyDeath:
victor gets such a bad name because he has a really high skill cap and most people cant play him well. that said, when compared to other champs with high skill caps, like cass, he doesn't match up very well. all in all he is fun and balanced pretty well, but if you dont play him a lot you will fail with him.

cass cannot be compared to anyone considering she has no counter and does whatever the hell she pleases

summoner ranger

04-10-2012

Quote:
SleepyDeath:

well one of biggest problem was u drop ever thing in team fight the would fousc u so ult and stun would go away

UltimateW0lf

04-10-2012

@WonderPetz
Olaf will eat through Cass everyday

SethCypher

04-10-2012

Quote:
WonderPetz:
cass cannot be compared to anyone considering she has no counter and does whatever the hell she pleases

Morgana, Xerath and Ahri seem to handle her easily.

DirkTarTar

04-10-2012

Quote:
summoner ranger:
well one of biggest problem was u drop ever thing in team fight the would fousc u so ult and stun would go away

that was fixed.

BeaverPhresh

04-10-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCvsxCYrSfY