Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yoneckaintbroke

04-10-2012

when does the new patch come out and what time

The Blu Equine

04-10-2012

nobody knows, it was delayed slightly (unofficially) read about it in the announcements section of the forums here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2005437&page=33)

XIII Phoenix

04-10-2012

I dont know exactly about the patch but the mastery reset is supposed to be today.

Jixson

Recruiter

04-10-2012

It Should happen tonight. Not exactly sure what the issues were that pushed it back a day after they had an extra week(which was planned) to work on it.

I think part of it was all the bugs the new champion apparently has if you look at the PBE forum.

Something about text size on kills/deaths also. I know was that was acting weird.

The mastery change to the client will also happen whenever the patch drops. They changed it in game from today(4/10) to after the next patch.