Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Suggestions for Nasus

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoS BoSS

Senior Member

04-10-2012

nasus is OP end game. if u have trouble being "bullied" top solo, throw ur E then walk in and last hit with Q. his passive gives him solid 20% lifesteal end game... literally better than a blood thirster's lifesteal!

IMO make his Q farm go down to 2 dmg inc, or inc the CD to 6 seconds instead of 4. i played him and even tho i may feed with him early game. during mid game i come out tanky as heck and just Q+sheen everyone and they can't do n e thing cuz i got warmogs+Guardian angel+sheen+boot... THATS IT and u walk all over everyone with nasus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

Senior Member

04-10-2012

build him tanky, like you would a normal tank, use at least 21 points in def. tree, use tank runes nd build all tank items (other then TF) and you're golden


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IlexAlderwood

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
LiSeng:
nasus is OP end game. if u have trouble being "bullied" top solo, throw ur E then walk in and last hit with Q. his passive gives him solid 20% lifesteal end game... literally better than a blood thirster's lifesteal!

IMO make his Q farm go down to 2 dmg inc, or inc the CD to 6 seconds instead of 4. i played him and even tho i may feed with him early game. during mid game i come out tanky as heck and just Q+sheen everyone and they can't do n e thing cuz i got warmogs+Guardian angel+sheen+boot... THATS IT and u walk all over everyone with nasus.


Yeah but when was the last time we saw Nasus dominate in any important match?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
LiSeng:
nasus is OP end game. if u have trouble being "bullied" top solo, throw ur E then walk in and last hit with Q. his passive gives him solid 20% lifesteal end game... literally better than a blood thirster's lifesteal!

IMO make his Q farm go down to 2 dmg inc, or inc the CD to 6 seconds instead of 4. i played him and even tho i may feed with him early game. during mid game i come out tanky as heck and just Q+sheen everyone and they can't do n e thing cuz i got warmogs+Guardian angel+sheen+boot... THATS IT and u walk all over everyone with nasus.


Just because you beat baddies, doesn't make Nasus OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLoveHammer

Senior Member

04-10-2012

I say dont buff his top lane in any way. Personally I would like to see him clear the jungle a little faster. He cant really be effective High ELO at this point because his ganks dont come until he at least has all three abilities. Where as certain champs can gank effectively at level 2. Regardless of his early game tho his late game rolls on people. An idea thats been running around my head for his Q: reduce the damage stack to 1.5 or 2 but allow it to crit. Could possibly speed up the jungle enough with crit runes to make him viable. Just a thought


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
TheLoveHammer:
I say dont buff his top lane in any way. Personally I would like to see him clear the jungle a little faster. He cant really be effective High ELO at this point because his ganks dont come until he at least has all three abilities. Where as certain champs can gank effectively at level 2. Regardless of his early game tho his late game rolls on people. An idea thats been running around my head for his Q: reduce the damage stack to 1.5 or 2 but allow it to crit. Could possibly speed up the jungle enough with crit runes to make him viable. Just a thought


It already can crit. Nasus doesn't need to jungle, he is a perfectly fine top laner. Reducing the stack would make him useless. Why does everyone want to change Nasus? Oh, he isn't a good high elo champion, who cares, he as a set role he does well, powerful if not the most powerful end game in the game in turn, his early game is weak, very weak, why do people want to change that?


12