Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestions for Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footoo

04-10-2012

There are a lot of new champions with passives attached to there abilities. I feel Nasus deserves one of these as well. Everyone knows you just need to keep Nasus from stacking his Q, because of this he is constantly bullied. If his W or E had an armor and magic resist buff attached while they are ready to cast I believe he could stay in lane longer and would be more capable of taking hits. Please let me know what you think.

Majestaat

04-10-2012

Could potentially make it too difficult to harass him since he would start game being too tanky while also having the sustain from his innate.
All this would mean free Q farming regardless of matchup, making Nasus a monster every single game, even when his lane opponent played well and smart.

Nasus may need a few tweaks here and there, but he is fine as he is now, and is considered to be quite a balanced champion overall.

Vuther

04-10-2012

Nasus is a great place balance-wise and certainly does not require throwing a bunch of things about him around in a huge change like this.

Jamaree

04-10-2012

He doesn't need it. Nasus is made that if done right, you won't have trouble just farming anyway, but if your opponent is smart, they will have the ability to simply stop you from farming. Giving him any tools to make his farming any easier would make him broken. He can already build pure tank and have some of the best DPS in the game, he doesn't really need much more of anything else if you ask me. This comes from a Nasus main by the way.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

04-10-2012

No

sorry but nasus is one of the most balanced champions in this game

please dont make him OP ... after they will nerf it to the ground

and the most sad would be yourself... the one who destroyed your beloved champ

Footoo

04-10-2012

Ok thanks. Good points. I just brought it up because most of the old champs are pretty one dimensional while the new seem to have so many more tools. I haven't played Nasus in a while. I'm just trying to see if the old champs will need a revamp soon.

Thanks

Jamaree

04-10-2012

Quote:
Footoo:
Ok thanks. Good points. I just brought it up because most of the old champs are pretty one dimensional while the new seem to have so many more tools. I haven't played Nasus in a while. I'm just trying to see if the old champs will need a revamp soon.

Thanks

Personally, Nasus doesn't need anything, he is fine in his own right. Though, it is true, some of the older champions could use an update. A real passive for Ashe would be nice.

IlexAlderwood

04-10-2012

On one hand people say that Nasus doesn't need to be changed, but not long ago there was another topic claiming that Nasus is not viable in the current metagame because matches never last long enough for him to really take off. which is it?

Hraagh

04-10-2012

Nasus does hardcounter Yorick, so that's one thing in his favor. Wither also ruins the enemy AD carry without having to waste an exhaust.
He's viable, but I wouldn't try to force him to fit into every team. He's not that great at chasing since Wither is his only gap closer, as opposed to Gangplank who can slow their entire team and haste yours.

Jamaree

04-10-2012

Quote:
IlexAlderwood:
On one hand people say that Nasus doesn't need to be changed, but not long ago there was another topic claiming that Nasus is not viable in the current metagame because matches never last long enough for him to really take off. which is it?

Then he got buffed into viability.