Chauster is a class act, throwing SV under the bus like that

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pkwyz

04-09-2012

Why do people like Dyrus so much, he never did anything relevant in pro scene except and occassional second place on some small tourney, he is extremely boring to watch, he only farms for 30 minutes in his games

"he does pr things solely to attract fans. when i saw him act at IPL it was so obvious he does everything just for more attention but since it benefits him in terms of popularity i dont blame him being fake" - chauster

Spot on.

Futonlols

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Kaboom View Post
what a great teammate. Hindsight will always be 20/20 when you lose. Nice of you to disclose to the public that you thought so lowly of SV's decision making.

I don't care if he's being "honest". You don't have to express everything you're feeling, particularly if it's in a negative light and for everyone else to see. Learn to bottle it up. Give yourself a chance to cool down before you start calling people out and pointing fingers.

EDIT (from original topic on this): http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...Findex460.html
Started reading the link....wow he's rude as hell. Blunt isn't even the right word, guy has no filter. Grow up. His level of maturity is amusing. Very narcissistic personality. In a team activity personalities like that can not exist. It just doesn't work very well.

Kittifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

There's a difference between pointing out mistakes and blaming others, and I don't think CLG members know what that is. Their streams are basically just shouting matches between the members over who's at fault.

Yeah, it's fine to point out that Saintvicious made bad choices in the game, but there was no reason to put it in such a rude and condescending way. And he wonders why Saint or his team didn't listen to him. Pro life tip: people don't usually listen to the person who insults them or puts them down.

iMyung

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik3r View Post
Spot the difference:

1) Why is your brain malfunctioning and why are you making retarded decisions?

2) Why aren't you at the top of your game and why aren't you thinking through your plays?
The first one punishes someone for playing badly when they're playing badly for no reason.

The second one assumes the guy is playing decently but could play better; which is deceptively wrong.

ImmortalPhalanx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay L Bate View Post
It's called being truthful and real.

Would you rather read about him saying "Yeah, TSM just played fantastic and we played fantastic, but they were just a bit more fantastic!" The first step to improving is admitting. CLG has been known to tell each other straight up about what had happened, and that's how they improve. Stop being so high school girl with the feelings.
There is a difference between what you say to interviewers in public and what you say to your teammates in private. Take this as a tip for life after high school or else that high school diploma is as far as you go.

Herby20

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponzer View Post
So, most of you guys are saying Chauster was in the right. Look at this quote form the original topic.

Originally Posted by LtgAwesome
"'He did the same thing with the elementz mess, he has done this same thing multiple times before and after... yes he is honest... in a way (although he only seems to be honest about other peoples problems, not his own) but it is unnecessary, and there is NO WAY it will help his team, to have him saying this **** on public forums.'

This. Let's use an example of Lebron James' terrible NBA Finals performance. How well do you think the team would play if Dwyane Wade walked into a press conference and said 'Lebron did awful and lost us those games. Seriously, this guy has no idea what he is doing unlike me. He should just do everything I tell him so we could win games.

I'll answer that question: horribly. Acting like that does zero help to improve the team chemistry or their play."

Sure, SV needed to be confronted about it. He only actually played bad in the last 2 games. But chauster acted like a complete jerk. If there is one thing you never do, you should not call out your team openly. especially not in a professional setting. And the worst part about it is that they placed second. How in the world is that bad to place second in such a highly competitive major tournament.
It feels weird upvoting my own post (I made the Miami Heat comparison). Basically, anyone supporting Chauster doesn't have the first understanding of the difference between arrogance and honesty. The first drives teams apart. The second helps teams improve.

Tekshi

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Kaboom View Post
Being truthful? Are you gonna walk up to everyone you find ugly on the street and tell them they're ugly? Are you gonna spat everything you're feeling at the moment?

How about this, if you have nothing but negativity inside: PUT A LID ON IT
There's a difference between a stranger and a friend / team mate you've been with for a year(or more)

Herby20

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekshi View Post
There's a difference between a stranger and a friend / team mate you've been with for a year(or more)
Yeah, one you might never see again and one is crucial to your career. When your job relies on teamwork, being an arrogant ass and blaming everything on everybody else (see vlad ban questions) is not the road to success.

Voltusfive

04-09-2012

Chauster is Trundle Face.

Louie Kaboom

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekshi View Post
that's what he does to his friends? Gosh forbid what he does to strangers, much less people he doesn't like.

12345678 ... 12