Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gragas or Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x0Y5oH5Bj2y57Ju8

04-09-2012

who should i get i have riot points already and i was wondering what you all reckon i should get?

Jorick

04-09-2012

I would suggest getting neither of them with Riot Points. They're both 3150 IP champions, so it's kind of a waste to spend the 975 RP on them when you could get a 6300 IP champion instead. Just a suggestion to help you make wiser investments with your RP.

However, I would suggest grabbing Olaf over Gragas. He seems to be stronger at the moment, and he's less difficult to play well. Without knowing more about what kind of champions you like, that's the only reasoning I can give for picking one over the other.

PizzaRice

04-10-2012

Like Jorick said, dont waste your rp on any champs below 6300 ip. But as for Olaf or Gragas, both are great. Olaf is a very big threat to other solo topers b/c of his fixed dmg E that does 300 dmg a hit, which he can spam every 3 sec w/o paying any mana. Gragas is played as a mid lane mage. Your can play him as either a glass cannon mage or tanky-ap mage. All oh his dmg skills are skillshots so be careful with aiming. Especially with his ulti, dont want to help an enemy get away.