Tell someone they are playing an OP champ on Dominion....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gath Immortal

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
That's funny, because when I want to make something spontaneously combust I don't play any of those champions, because they all provide consistent DPS, not burst... save for Wukong.

If I want something to explode when I click on it, I'd play Ziggs... or Brand.
.
i meant it more like a completely one sided fight, and any traditional carry vs a tanky dps is indeed a one sided fight. honestly even if you build as much survivability as possible, tanky dps still has tons of damage on top of their survivability, and now you've gone and lowered your own dps to build survivability on a champ that was squishier to start with, so you really can't win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
I agree, however I also want that 1 point game to happen when I'm trying my absolute hardest, bringing my A game to the table, and playing my best champion. It's not the same satisfying experience when you handicap yourself to make it happen.
I think I've said before that if you actually enjoy playing those champs it's fine. But you don't see rammus every game because he's that many people's best champ. No you seem him that much because people want free wins which is pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KruxisV

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolos1001 View Post
sorry my opinion was backed by something I thought was common knowledge, my mistake. You get more satisfaction out of winning from a challenge than winning by using broken champs. Why do you think people climb Everest and not just take a helicopter and say "Well I made it to the top", because that's too easy and it deserves no respect or recognition.

At least this 8 year old can understand simple concepts and human nature. Well...simple to me.
Probably because it's impossible to take a helicopter to the top of Everest


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

Senior Member

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolos1001 View Post
No you seem him that much because people want free wins which is pathetic.
I play the 'OP' champs every chance I get, and still lose plenty.

Maybe I do it wrong?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolos1001 View Post
only prob is that draft queues are 5-10 times longer and you end up waiting for a game longer than if you'd play 2 blind pick games.

Also this game is for fun and I find it surprising and a bit pathetic people find low skill high reward champs fun. I don't mind if people actually enjoy playing that champ but there are lots of people who only play them because they are broken.

Imagine you buy a game. Would you use cheats and go through it with everything unlocked from the beginning with no challenge? Cheats are available to everyone but you don't use them because they suck the entertainment out of the game. It's the same concept except now it's sucking the fun out of more than 1 person's experience and that's why people get upset.

/endrant
This is why I get upset when I see Wukong/Shaco/Pantheon/Rammus. They're so unapologetically overpowered that it's sickening. It's akin to picking a boss character in a fighting game.

These are always the people to say "UMAD LOL" among other things too. Like they're good or osmething


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolos1001 View Post
I think I've said before that if you actually enjoy playing those champs it's fine. But you don't see rammus every game because he's that many people's best champ. No you seem him that much because people want free wins which is pathetic.
No, people want to troll with that silly movespeed. "OMG I'm so fast! Haha! Got your point LOLz!" Which is fun. But I haven't been seeing it win lately, and I don't even think the Rammus player cares.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaxtenn

Senior Member

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Folks playing the tryhard champs are usually the first to call out how OP some champ that is beating them is.

WuKong: "Karthus is BS. His ult is OP."
Me: "You don't get to complain about other champs as long as you are playing WuKong"
WuKong: "What do you mean?"
"Rammus is so OP, why don't you play someone less broken?"
"You're a hypocrite, you're playing Wukong, he's OP too."

"Rammus is so OP, why don't you play someone less broken?"
"You're playing Taric. How do you expect to compete? Play someone more powerful before you insult me."

There is no middle ground.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

Senior Member

04-12-2012

I enjoy Kassadin and Rammus, half because they're fun (Riftwalk gameplay/the novelty of making the enemy kill itself by attacking me, respectively) and half because they're gamewinners-I do know to built Frozen Mallet/Frozen Heart or the like on Rammus, and I know to build Kassadin tanky. I play non-OP champs too (heck, I've bought Orianna and love her despite her being occasionally meh,) but nothing beats warping around the map killing people as a Protoss on whoopass.

I have similar logic on Twisted Treeline and my Tryndamere buy-I enjoy the mode, I decently enjoy Trynda, and I enjoy the free IP I get by constantly playing him.