Tell someone they are playing an OP champ on Dominion....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chanceston

04-09-2012

and WOW they go insane! They get so mad!

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

My response, "Uh, duh... why do you think I'm playing Poppy?" =)

Stralucire

04-09-2012

I rarely see people gloat about their score if they aren't playing OP champs, no matter how well they're doing. But as soon as it's a 10/1 poppy, the "i'm so good" talk starts. I try not to get bent out of shape about it. Funny thing, as bad as the rage gets when you tell one player they picked a cheap champ, it's nothing compared to a full team of ragehards getting trolled by someone playing an OP champ who won't shut up about it. Because sometimes that champ really is as invincible as they make it sound.

Panwar

04-09-2012

Folks playing the tryhard champs are usually the first to call out how OP some champ that is beating them is.

WuKong: "Karthus is BS. His ult is OP."
Me: "You don't get to complain about other champs as long as you are playing WuKong"
WuKong: "What do you mean?"

inFe eD

04-09-2012

I get pretty irritated when someone plays Blind Pick and then proceeds to complain about heroes. Go play Draft.

SoSalty

04-09-2012

I tell those people that the game only acknowledges two things: the winners and the losers. If that person thinks a certain champion is OP, he's more than welcome to play that champion as well or play ban that champion out in Draft. That kind of excuse gets you nowhere in a competitive fighting game.

Hehaw

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
I get pretty irritated when someone plays Blind Pick and then proceeds to complain about heroes. Go play Draft.
Yeah, and wait an extra 15-20 minutes in queue, only to have leavers near the end of draftpick, only to get matched as a solo queuer against a 5 man premade. Yeah, real good advice /rollseyes

smXho

04-10-2012

Don't worry, i had a rammus call eve OP for 10 minute of the game, pretty much non-stop

was funny in some way, but not because i am on rammus' team...

Bloodmo0n

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSalty View Post
I tell those people that the game only acknowledges two things: the winners and the losers. If that person thinks a certain champion is OP, he's more than welcome to play that champion as well or play ban that champion out in Draft. That kind of excuse gets you nowhere in a competitive fighting game.
Spot on. I can't believe people would neg you on that.

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeadMarchx View Post
Spot on. I can't believe people would neg you on that.
only prob is that draft queues are 5-10 times longer and you end up waiting for a game longer than if you'd play 2 blind pick games.

Also this game is for fun and I find it surprising and a bit pathetic people find low skill high reward champs fun. I don't mind if people actually enjoy playing that champ but there are lots of people who only play them because they are broken.

Imagine you buy a game. Would you use cheats and go through it with everything unlocked from the beginning with no challenge? Cheats are available to everyone but you don't use them because they suck the entertainment out of the game. It's the same concept except now it's sucking the fun out of more than 1 person's experience and that's why people get upset.

/endrant