Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Character codes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jerzeeboii

04-09-2012

How do we get them?

Kame Senpai

04-09-2012

You get them from events or giveaways. For example, at the recent ipl4 tournament, they were giving out PAX sivir codes there.

I'm hoping you don't end up being like the annoying people who keep begging for PAX sivir codes. People that have it and don't need it sell it on ebay, not many people give out a limited edition skin for free to a random person.

Jerzeeboii

04-12-2012

Oh no, I wasnt planning on that lol. I just wanted to know how their attained.
Now as for these tournaments/events, these are ones we have to show up in person?
Or are they online, and we just participate in the event and get free codes for participation?

Edit: Also, thanks for the reply. Most sites I go to for any other games are usually overlooked or ignored.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-12-2012

The easiest way to get them is showing up in person. That said it isn't the only way. Someone posted recently about getting the Sivir skin by following one of the Rioters' Twitter accounts; I don't know what other steps were necessary, but it was all done from his computer.

Jerzeeboii

04-12-2012

Oh wow, Looks like I better start using my Twitter account haha.
Thanks for the feedback everyone.