Update on the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cether

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution888 View Post
...I know it's not intentional but I'm really angry...went out...bought some RP to buy the new champion before I couldn't play LoL anytime this week...but now I can't even buy him and when I'm finally able to get back on LoL all his bundles will be gone :\
Send in a preemptive support ticket.

cannotcomprehend

04-10-2012

hire a room of asian men and it'll be up by tonight

FilipeSVB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Jungling is just nice, and almost every champ can do it really well (as long as they have a way to use that nice cloth armor they start with).
Also, her tip of jungling as Lulu works just fine (but u are not going to build support, but who cares, for non ranked games thats freaking amazing)

SmiteThisOnline

04-10-2012

so its now 7pm est where do we stand? no hope for tonight or a little hope or still tba unknown?

Jensyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cether View Post
Send in a preemptive support ticket.
Just send me your username/password, I'll buy it for your account once they patch

Hehe just kidding, before I get some kind of ban or action for 'trying to defraud you', don't send your username/password to anyone

But yeah, I would do it for you

TheAnythinger

04-10-2012

Big surprise on that one!

BurnumMaster

04-10-2012

give us the patch notes!

deadviking

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
Summoners!

The upcoming patch has generated high levels of excitement in the League of Legends community, with [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1988091"]a number of awesome features[/URL2] coming your way on the back of our newest champion Hecarim. We are still in the process of polishing this new content to meet the quality you’ve come to expect, and we think you’ll be very pleased with the results. We are also working to fix recent bugs players have reported on the PBE that may impact your gameplay experience. Stay tuned for more information.
i was so bummed when he didnt come out i was excited and ready for this guy then i get my hopes and dreams ripped away from me

OgGhost

04-10-2012

i really dont get why i pay money for my RP if they just going to delay... im not spending my money on this if i have to wait weeks at a time....

BlueCasterMinion

04-10-2012

wish riot would get there times right sometimes :/ i understand the ahri update but this one / :'( TIMEE TO START TABLE FLIPPING