Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niteclaw1028

04-09-2012

Quote:
Alloran123:
Welp that sucks. Gonna go fap till it's out.

You're gonna be veeeeeeery sore...

AmbushIntheDark

04-09-2012

3 weeks between patches and still probably wont be on time.

Just another League of Legends patch.

Donnerd

Recruiter

04-09-2012

Quote:
MackusDamackus:
we delayed it a weak already whats another day right /sarcasm

We have taught english already.

Dr Erry

04-09-2012

Quote:
xRAWKAx:
^This. It would make sense. At the rate of 1 champ per 2 weeks, that's 24 new champions a year. With nearly 100 champs to choose from already, that seems completely ridiculous. Plus if they take extra time to make every champion great they have the opportunity to make the game even better rather than just cluttering it with tons of mediocre champions who are boring, create balance issues, or stagnate the meta. Maybe they'll make less money in the short-run because of it, but having a higher-quality game I imagine creates more long term revenue.

I am 100% fine with 3 weeks or even 4 I agree at this rate the game will become so overpopulated with champions it will be ridiculous. Having said that I like some consistency in my life, if you are gonna say 3 weeks till next champion, I expect 3 weeks. I understand OK minor bugs maybe a delay for a day, sure fine no problem. When it becomes a habit of delays every week though unacceptable.
They released tons of champs in the 2 week time frame without delay most of the time perfect no problem. Now though to take an extra week on "polish" is laughable; if you are gonna delay cause of a holiday just say so dont jerk around the community and get us all hyped up for a new champion and then delay.

Vocust

04-09-2012

Will the Hecarim champion spotlight come out tonight?

MySpoon

04-09-2012

I like the fact that they're not releasing it yet, Hecarim himself has a TON of bugs, as well as Karthus and many other champs. And I mean CRITICAL bugs.

TheOtherChosen

04-09-2012

im in the boat with the people who cant figure out of both hecarim and varus will be out in the same patch or not. anyone have a final word on this?

xRAWKAx

04-09-2012

Quote:
Errylander:
I am 100% fine with 3 weeks or even 4 I agree at this rate the game will become so overpopulated with champions it will be ridiculous. Having said that I like some consistency in my life, if you are gonna say 3 weeks till next champion, I expect 3 weeks. I understand OK minor bugs maybe a delay for a day, sure fine no problem. When it becomes a habit of delays every week though unacceptable.
They released tons of champs in the 2 week time frame without delay most of the time perfect no problem. Now though to take an extra week on "polish" is laughable; if you are gonna delay cause of a holiday just say so dont jerk around the community and get us all hyped up for a new champion and then delay.

Yeah it is a little annoying that they have to delay it without much warning, but honestly i'm okay with that too though. I'd rather have that than have the game be nearly unplayable for a week while they work on a hotfix :/

Panthersoul

Recruiter

04-09-2012

Quote:
TheOtherChosen:
im in the boat with the people who cant figure out of both hecarim and varus will be out in the same patch or not. anyone have a final word on this?

General board says 1 this patch. which means another 2 - 3 weeks for varus ;-;

elbarca

04-09-2012

Quote:
TheOtherChosen:

nope.