Update on the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draven Pvt Ryan

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toweliee123 View Post
I understand where your coming from but really they took 3 weeks to make this patch awesome and its been the second delay so far im staring to wonder if this isnt coming out till next tuesday or wednesday.
So what if it isn't? Are you going to cry?

V°idbane

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrielGerrard View Post
It doesn't matter how long it takes. Riot has always given quality and awesome realeases for we the players to enjoy. A couple extra days to give us something even more awesome seems like it's worth waiting for. So I tip my hat to you Riot, and I bite my thumb at all the haters on the forum. Give Riot the time they need to give us the awesome they think we deserve. They're only holding it back so we get the best product possible.

This is happening because of ass kissers like you that are happy with mediocrity.
I never saw Blizzard missing a release date, and even if they did they'd announce it on news tab in their game's launcher. Compare that to our launcher which only announces those idiotic summoner spotlights while you have to dig deep in the forum for news.

Cutter

04-11-2012

Since there were so many pages was there any announcements from Riot on this topic? I only saw page 1's post.

ShadowX101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Personally, I'd rather have a delay then a game with bugs in it. I'm in school to become a game designer myself, so I know how bad even little bugs can mess a game up. For a game as huge as League, debugging takes alot of time and effort. We should just be patient til they get it all sorted out.

Avult

Recruiter

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by V°idbane View Post
This is happening because of ass kissers like you that are happy with mediocrity.
I never saw Blizzard missing a release date, and even if they did they'd announce it on news tab in their game's launcher. Compare that to our launcher which only announces those idiotic summoner spotlights while you have to dig deep in the forum for news.
Congrats on figuring out Riot isn't Blizzard. Go troll elsewhere.

combator

04-11-2012

yet, still no updates..... !!!!

ProdigalWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Quote:
That's why League Of Legends has more active players than World of Warcraft *coff* just say'ing

Just for the trolls : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ld-of-Warcraft
or Google around

BlueCasterMinion

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter Klown View Post
Since there were so many pages was there any announcements from Riot on this topic? I only saw page 1's post.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post23054579

Korragg

04-11-2012

Quote:
The difference is that this isn't an MMO with 11 million subscribers. This is a F2P game. You can't compare Blizzard, arguably the best game company in the world, to Riot games. That's not a fair comparison for anybody to make. Riot isn't a billion dollar company like Blizzard. Riot doesn't make MMOs like Blizzard. You aren't forced to give Riot your money like you are with Blizzard if you want to play WoW.

And you are right, you never saw Blizzard miss a release date because they would purposely push it back and back and never really tell you when the release date was for content patches. I'm sure a lot of League players have played WoW. Blizzard didn't tell you the release date for content patches and those patches in this last expansion were nothing. We get new champions every 3-4 weeks along with balance changes and bug fixes. That's a lot considering we don't have to give Riot 1 cent to play this game.

I'm not happy with mediocrity, however I am happy with realism. Things get delayed in the real world too. They get frustrating, but it HAPPENS. Grow up and deal with it instead of whining about how dumb Riot is on their forums. It just makes you look immature and it isn't going to make them work faster because some guy on a forum says their launcher is dumb.

Scyna

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalWolf View Post
That's why League Of Legends has more active players than World of Warcraft *coff* just say'ing

Just for the trolls : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ld-of-Warcraft
or Google around
No, people just don't feel like paying 12-15$ a month.