Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4 Champions that need to be buffed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

04-11-2012

Eve..
Karma...

BUFF!! Nuff said

Antz The Brave

04-11-2012

Heim... needs a slight speed buff, otherwise he scales well depending on build and runes
Lulu... needs a slight nerf in some areas but the same buff in speed (maybe even a lower cd on her w)
Rumble... needs a slight rework as he is more useless than useful against more of the champs than others

Handbananna

04-11-2012

Quote:
EatinYoRice:
1. Karma. Make her either an AP Carry or a Support. Just pick one, but right now she just sucks at both.

Karma is amazing as is, just because she's underplayed doesn't mean she isn't very strong, I think you need to re-evaluate how you play her if you REALLY think she sucks at being a support that can dish out some serious damage, aoe % heal her teammates, speed them up, snare enemies, and shield allies (which can also double as a high damage large aoe nuke with a potentially long range).

Barroomher0

04-11-2012

Quote:
Squallfyr:
Brand

I'm still kinda a noob at lol, but I just got into brand and hearing other people say he lacks these days (lack of escape is general consensus) kinda makes me disappointed. Idk how they could fix it tho...

Aisha nyan nyan

04-12-2012

Heimer ~ Needs something to improve turrets hp so massive AoE doesn't instantly take them down (Talons' ult, Rumbles' ult, Etc.)

Leona~ Needs some damage improvement or else is ignored late into the game.

Orianna ~ Needs some damage improvement since she's an Ap mage

Eve ~ She needs an everything improvement.

Sivir ~ Needs something to make her stand out among the many better Ad carries.

GreekDemocracy

04-12-2012

lol have not seen a positive vlad in 2500 games in league

Üllr

04-12-2012

I think sejuani and eve should recive a buff.

ChunkyBarf

04-12-2012

Quote:
Infected Haseo:
You should try your jungle with ats runes, i find that works much better with nunu if you're going to jungle with him.

and warwick needs a buff, he seems to be more tanky than jungler now-a-days.

Umm.. Warwick does NOT need a buff

noobAko

04-12-2012

dat gp pls

Killua Walker

04-12-2012

Quote:
Davorir Et Tuanu:
Ashe - She needs a new passive. It's so horribly useless, I'd rather not have it at all.

Vladimir - Just needs a rework in general. He looks too cool to not be better than he is.

i completely agree about Ashe