4 Champions that need to be buffed

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatinYoRice

04-09-2012

1. Karma. Make her either an AP Carry or a Support. Just pick one, but right now she just sucks at both.
2. Eve. I love her so much, but really? And her passive, ohhh her passive. Maybe she had a chance to shine in the jungle, but you threw in a "Non-Neutral"...
3. Nunu. His main purpose is to jungle and yet Kayle is a better jungler than him. He is a decent support but bring his jungling game back.
4. Heimerdinger. I miss him owning all the time with the triple turrets. Maybe not bring them back, but at least make him viable...

Who do you think should be buffed?

Davorir Et Tuanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Ashe - She needs a new passive. It's so horribly useless, I'd rather not have it at all.

Vladimir - Just needs a rework in general. He looks too cool to not be better than he is.

Abraham16Lincoln

04-09-2012

Eve needs to be either restored to when she used to stun or get deleted and points refunded

other champs are good they way they are but all the changes made on eve just killed her she could use the old jax passive or upgraded lvl1 stats or anything to buff her a little since now she can't do anything against 90% of the champs yet she can only kill the ultra squeeshy champs...

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davorir Et Tuanu View Post
Ashe - She needs a new passive. It's so horribly useless, I'd rather not have it at all.

Vladimir - Just needs a rework in general. He looks too cool to not be better than he is.
Wait, are you saying Vlad isn't good? LOL

Infected Haseo

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatinYoRice View Post
1. Karma. Make her either an AP Carry or a Support. Just pick one, but right now she just sucks at both.
2. Eve. I love her so much, but really? And her passive, ohhh her passive. Maybe she had a chance to shine in the jungle, but you threw in a "Non-Neutral"...
3. Nunu. His main purpose is to jungle and yet Kayle is a better jungler than him. He is a decent support but bring his jungling game back.
4. Heimerdinger. I miss him owning all the time with the triple turrets. Maybe not bring them back, but at least make him viable...

Who do you think should be buffed?
You should try your jungle with ats runes, i find that works much better with nunu if you're going to jungle with him.

and warwick needs a buff, he seems to be more tanky than jungler now-a-days.

DSTROYERIIII

04-10-2012

lol heim has a weak early but is a late game beast, is probably the one of the stronghest late game ap carries in the whole game

Dekar Volff

04-11-2012

Renekton
Sejuani
Anivia

Sssnakepit

04-11-2012

Tryndamere needs a buff.
Make his ult last 10 seconds instead. That seems reasonable.

Squallfyr

04-11-2012

Brand

Shakuro

04-11-2012

Heimer's turret should not be damaged from AoE damage.

12345 ... 9