Schoolgirl Ahri

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XElement

04-17-2012

I like it, but let us be honest....idk if a Red would do this. I mean, I don't think they want to be making sexual skins every month to us. We were given Bunny Riven, say they do make School Girl Ahri...then what? You guys would probably ask for more sexual stuff, and it WILL have high upvotes.

SuperfluousComma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

My god, man. What have you done?!

GodEmperorLetoII

04-17-2012

Where's Mattcom or whatever his name is (sorry, I suck with names) to draw up some art for this? :O

Nicodemous

04-17-2012

I still want to see beach bunny lulu...

Lord, I am such a bad person

Verandriel

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
I like it, but let us be honest....idk if a Red would do this. I mean, I don't think they want to be making sexual skins every month to us. We were given Bunny Riven, say they do make School Girl Ahri...then what? You guys would probably ask for more sexual stuff, and it WILL have high upvotes.
The point is, it's not really sexual. There are some people who have a fetish for schoolgirl outfits... but you can say that about pretty much any outfit. My introduction was more of a joke about how we had so many outfits that could be considered fetishes already, so it wouldn't hurt to make another one. :P

rottenbrain

04-17-2012

FANARt WHERE

SufferNot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenbrain View Post
FANARt WHERE
This has been posted a few times in this 30 page topic, but I'd understand if you don't want to scroll through it all.

Hey, on that subject does anyone know how to display more than 10 posts a page? It bugs me to have to load so many new pages to read a topic :/

Dominator957

04-17-2012

For the love of all that is good in this world, YES

Verandriel

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenbrain View Post
FANARt WHERE
Brandi tells me she is going to draw fanart

XElement

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandriel View Post
The point is, it's not really sexual. There are some people who have a fetish for schoolgirl outfits... but you can say that about pretty much any outfit. My introduction was more of a joke about how we had so many outfits that could be considered fetishes already, so it wouldn't hurt to make another one. :P
No I agree, I mean it looks nice and I don't think it is bad.
But, you know it is being wanted because its a schoolgirl outfit on a sexy champion. And everybody knows...they want the short skirt and not the normal long skirt you truely see.

But I'm not against it lol, I upvoted, I'm just sure Riot will soon get tired of these skins.
I am shocked one hasn't even posted in here.