Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting sick of this game, need skilled players to play with me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newbish

04-09-2012

This game is very strategic, therefore having a good team is an absolute must. For months I've been trying to get good players to add me so that we can play, but it seems only the noobs want to be my friend. Not that I don't add them, I'm just hesitant to play with them because they lack skill. I just want people who are my level (I'm level 11) or less that are experienced and skilled players that wish to have an enjoyable fun LoL experience and of course win.

If you are mature, you don't flame, you don't tell people to unistall because "they bad", and of course are a SKILLED player who plays seriously but still has fun, then post here and tell me you want to play and I will add you on my other account.

Sokar468

04-09-2012

It's a give-and-take. While I know what it's like having to play with people I consider "below my level," you always need to keep things in perspective. I'm sure there are things you can improve on (we all have things we can improve on), no one is perfect, and as long as you adopt an attitude of "play at my level, or don't play with me at all," you'll have a hard time finding good people to play with.

That's at least the impression I get from your post. We can chat in game though, feel free to shoot me a message.

Arch4ik

04-09-2012

Hesitant to reply to this because your name is Newbish....AND level 11. I would hardly call less than 50 games played much skill compared to lvl 30s with 400+ games. =/

Add me also if you wish to play a game. This wasnt a flaming post btw. =)

Newbish

04-09-2012

@Sokar
Skill isn't my only problem. The people who flame, think they're skilled but they're not, and the smurfs who troll are some major issues and reason why I rarely play this game. Id say it's a 90% chance that there will be it least one d-bag in the game, whether he is on your team or not.

@Aexio
Never judge a persons skills based on how many games they played or their stats. Yes, generally stats do give a certain perspective but it is a very vague generalization. That rule applies to every game. I don't like CoD but for example, you can have a 4.00 kill/death ratio, and people would assume he's really good, when in fact he camps and hes a total noob. For LoL, I have multiple accounts level 11/12 around there. I wouldn't say I'm amazing but I would say I am skilled, I have looked through countless guides and plus I'm pretty much a video game prodigy so theres not a single game I can't get good at.

Sokar468

04-09-2012

Not sure what to think of this anymore. What's your take, Aexio?

Arch4ik

04-09-2012

Quote:
Newbish:
@Sokar
Skill isn't my only problem. The people who flame, think they're skilled but they're not, and the smurfs who troll are some major issues and reason why I rarely play this game. Id say it's a 90% chance that there will be it least one d-bag in the game, whether he is on your team or not.

@Aexio
Never judge a persons skills based on how many games they played or their stats. Yes, generally stats do give a certain perspective but it is a very vague generalization. That rule applies to every game. I don't like CoD but for example, you can have a 4.00 kill/death ratio, and people would assume he's really good, when in fact he camps and hes a total noob. For LoL, I have multiple accounts level 11/12 around there. I wouldn't say I'm amazing but I would say I am skilled, I have looked through countless guides and plus I'm pretty much a video game prodigy so theres not a single game I can't get good at.

I would have to say that my dad owned an Atari. So since my main hobby is gaming, Im probably a Prodigy for Pong.

Newbish

04-09-2012

Quote:
Aexio:
I would have to say that my dad owned an Atari. So since my main hobby is gaming, Im probably a Prodigy for Pong.

Lol nice. I always enjoy the classics.

edit: what level are you?

Arch4ik

04-09-2012

Quote:
Newbish:
Lol nice. I always enjoy the classics.

edit: what level are you?

30. Over 400 games played on this account but I have played prolly 100+ on my girlfriend's account which has 1,000+. She gets all the champs I contemplate on getting. xD

Newbish

04-09-2012

Quote:
Aexio:
30. Over 400 games played on this account but I have played prolly 100+ on my girlfriend's account which has 1,000+. She gets all the champs I contemplate on getting. xD

You are too high level for me to play with, if you made a new account would you consider playing with me?

Arch4ik

04-09-2012

Quote:
Newbish:
You are too high level for me to play with, if you made a new account would you consider playing with me?

Naw man. It'll take an average of our levels and look for players in the range. If the matchmaking is generous when we play then it will be a fair match up. I HATE making smurf accounts. No champs =o